1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

finally booked for April 24-27

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by sevenout, Dec 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sevenout

sevenout Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Well my next Vegas trip is finally booked. After doing a lot of research and deciding on a few weekends that worked for me and my buddies we booked for leaving Minneapolis at 9:00 pm on Saturday the 24th of April and leaving Vegas on Tuesday at 1:00 am. This was not our first option but the deal was too good to pass up. At americawestvacation.com we got a price of $205 each for round trip airfare and rooms at Fitzgeralds for Saturday and Sunday nights. The cheapest airfare that I could find besides that was $243 and that was traveling on Tuesdays and Wednesdays only. Since I will be with 2 Vegas newbies we will probably get rooms on the strip for Sunday night as they should be fairly cheap.

2. doctor_al

doctor_al VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's an excellent price for a flight out of MSP, but I'm guessing there's a stopover somewhere?

Some of the guys on our next downtown trip (both vets and virgins) also want to spend a night down on the strip, probably the Luxor.

3. sevenout

sevenout Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope, direct flights both ways. I haven't seen rates that good out of Minneapolis in a long time, most of the time they are around $275-$325 for RT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.