1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wonderful Trip..Sept.14-18

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by MoMyng, Sep 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoMyng

MoMyng Tourist

My Trip Report

Hi Everyone...I've looked at so many trip reports in the months prior to my vacation, that I thought...I might as well post one also.. We did the Check-in at the Airport for "Ballys" when we arrived, and I would advise anyone that can..DO IT...Its so much faster...Have to say after reading so many posts about "Ballys"...I was SO Happy that we chose that Hotel...We stayed in the North Tower...Which is closet to the Pool, and we were NOT dissapointed one bit..The rooms were BIG and beautiful...The Cleaning service was Wonderful...Did though leave $2.00 everyone morning for the maid service..
    We saw Celine the first night we were there,and I have Never been to such a BIG..Beautiful preformance..My husband who really wasn't that interested in going just Loved it also...She puts on a 90 minutes show which is great...So...If you have a chance...go see her... The weather was wonderful...all and all...It was a great 4 days in Vegas, and I look forward to next year when we can go back again...
    Anne

2. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for taking the time to re-visit us and post your trip report!

Any plans yet to go back? ;)

Kitty

3. LV Terry

LV Terry Captain Flop'N Fold

Nice! Thanks for the feedback on Celine....I think I'm going to take my wife next year. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.