1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

T-10 days and counting

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by -KorkedBatz-, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -KorkedBatz-

-KorkedBatz- Tourist

My Trip Report

Here we go again.......sweet!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. loridmc

loridmc Guest

I leave here in ONE HOUR to head to the airport. Then I get to Vegas by 8:30 Vegas time. I have pretty much two whole days all by myself and then some family will join me and then the girls roll into town on Friday night for the weekend. I'm staying Sunday so I can recuperate a little and then fly back leaving Vegas at 7am.

Lots to do and tons of great tips from this board. I'm looking forward to it all and will be sure to provide a good trip report. :D

Lori

3. Vegas V

Vegas V Guest

I have 10 days too! It's all I can think of! It will be SO MUCH FUN!

4. Lmadrid

Lmadrid Tourist

Boston, MA but originally from San Antonio, TX
    OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! I finally stopped working long enough to count......

T-4!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

So excited....... [​IMG] :D [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. danny

danny Tourist

T-3

damn, i can't wait to go...

now usually, i start having feelings of remorse as the day of the trip comes up because i know it will end pretty soon, but in this case, i'm heading back to vegas in...

T-15! damn, i can't wait to go...again!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have fun everyone! T-39 here, which seems like a long time but I know it'll go by quickly (until the final 4 days prior to leaving)! [​IMG]

Kitty

7. LVLady

LVLady Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just realized T-10!! actually it is the 22nd so T-9 Can't wait!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. cruiser

cruiser High-Roller

T-34 and I can't wait. I must check this board at least half a dozen times a day. And now I've been watching the World Series of Poker when it's on either ESPN or the travel channel in the evening. Hey, I don't even play Poker!!! :D

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Coecat

Coecat Low-Roller

Me too!! LOL! I'm not going until November and I can't wait!

Debbie

10. Lmadrid

Lmadrid Tourist

Boston, MA but originally from San Antonio, TX
    Oh my god oh my god oh my god............

T-1 1/2 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I leave here Sunday.........for a week..........I'm bouncing off the wall :D

11. Vegas V

Vegas V Guest

I leave on Saturday! Looks like it may be a little rainy for the Labor Day weekend trip - but I won't let that spoil my fun! I am SO EXCITED!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. cruiser

cruiser High-Roller

With the threat of rain, I guess that means more gambling? :D Good luck to you - win lots of money!!!

T-30
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Vegas V

Vegas V Guest

Thanks! Yes, guess that means I will be staying in, kicking back with a drink, and...hopefully winning! [​IMG] Although, it would be nice if it would clear up a little! I planned on spending alot of time walking around and taking in the view!

[ August 26, 2003, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: Vegas V ]

14. LVLady

LVLady Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dang I better go look at the weather report! We will be getting a storm here this weekend, and now I am reading LV will be storming! What is with the weather this year! Better clear up for some of the week! T-5, I will arrive in hopefully Sunny LV on Sunday in the AM. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. Vegas V

Vegas V Guest

I've been looking at other sites for the weather, the reports vary. The weather web site was calling for rain on Sunday, Monday & Tuesday. But, when you go to the Las Vegas Sun web site, it is calling for partly cloudy. The low temperatures vary too. I'm going to go with the Las Vegas Sun since it's local. I can deal with partly cloudy!! T-2!!

16. LVLady

LVLady Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All I can say is..............T-3! Watch out Las Vegas here I come! Hope the weather is good and I get some sun time in! We shall see!

17. dj5382000

dj5382000 Guest

T-24 here. Leaving on Sept22 6am with scheduled arrival 10am Vegas time. Staying at the LVC for 3 nights.
    I've been reading the boards daily, and keeping notes of what I want to do. (Besides win $$).

18. UnicornTX

UnicornTX High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    T-13 and I can't wait either.

We'll be arriving on the 12th so I checked accuweather and it's showing it'll be 107 degrees that day. [​IMG] OMG! I had no idea it'de be THAT hot. Hopefully, it'll change by then. It sure wasn't that hot 2001 or 2002 at this same time.

Guess we'll be doing very little walking and staying inside most of the time. Maybe I need to take a little more gambling money. hehe hehe [​IMG]

19. Whobeme

Whobeme Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    T-9 From Philly, 2 nights flamingo, 5 nights Paris. Can't wait [​IMG]

20. LVLady

LVLady Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The bad part about counting down for a trip is that when you return the next trip is not planned!! Dang, T- who knows!! Too many for sure!!Had a great trip I will try to do a report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.