1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The trip that will never be

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by LV Dawn, Apr 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LV Dawn

LV Dawn Low-Roller

My Trip Report

I'm pretty depressed right now. I was heading to Vegas from May 10 - 13 for a long weekend of just gambling and drinking but I broke my foot yesterday and had to cancel. I was hoping that they could just put a cast on it and I could go anyway but the type of break requires me to stay off it because it is difficult to heal. To add insult to injury a big package of coupons from billhere that showed up in the mail when I got back from the hospital yesterday. I will have to live through everyone else's trip reports until I make it back to sin city in July.

2. Kelly33

Kelly33 Tourist

Dawn, that BLOWS !!! Sorry to hear your down, Hope your on your feet again soon!!!! :rolleyes:
    Good luck in july.

3. milehiman

milehiman VIP Whale

Wow, that's too bad. The important thing is that you have to take care of yourself.

just remember, Vegas isn't going anywhere.

4. Steveinohio

Steveinohio Tourist

jsut get one of those electric scooters, i think they are called rascles. hope it gets better soon.

5. Little Bob

Little Bob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LV Dawn, Are you interested in getting rid of your Ballys and Paris coupons that expire in June. We are headed out next month. My e mail is [email protected]. Thanks! Big Bob

6. LV Dawn

LV Dawn Low-Roller

I'm still bummed but I was able to cancel my airline reservation without a penalty as long as I booked another trip at the same time, so I did. I'm rescheduled for October. I didn't book anything else for the Oct. trip but since I'm stuck in bed for a while, I will have plenty of time to plan the trip. Bob, I didn't order any coupons for Bally's or Paris, sorry. I have others but I am not sure what they are because I can't get to the mail right now.

7. Little Bob

Little Bob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LV Dawn, Your Billhere coupon package should include a Bally's voucher for redemption for a packet of coupons good at Ballys and Paris. According to Billhere, the Ballys and Paris coupons expire the end of June and will not be extended. As you are healing up, look at Billhere on the web. My son just got out of a long leg cast after a skiing accident on spring break. He healed up well. I hope you do, too.

8. punkypete

punkypete Tourist

Dawn,
    How very disappointed you must be. So sorry to hear about your accident. I know you are "bummed" about missing your Vegas trip, but better to heal 100% now than face more problems down the road later. Take care ....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.