1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tryin to lure some virgins

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by kamil, Apr 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kamil

kamil Tourist

My Trip Report

I am trying to persuade some friends to go to Vegas instead of Florida. I have bombarded them with postcards and pics from every hotel to get them to turn. Anybody have any tricks they use when trying to get a trip with friends set up.
    By the way, they are all LV virgins. :confused:

2. milehiman

milehiman VIP Whale

Have them read the trip reports here and on other boards.

When they see how much fun everybody has there, they'll be dying to go.

3. rugbysteve

rugbysteve Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Humm, do they like free booze, great pools, hot nightclubs, hotter people, gambling? Did I mention the free booze? The only thing missing is the waves of the ocean and the smell at low tide... if they miss the waves, then stay at Mandalay Bay... if they miss the smell, then stay at the plaza. By the way... I love the title of your post... I was thinking it was gonna be a twisted tale from Vegas.. but maybe it's just me who thinks that way..

4. PrincePaul

PrincePaul Tourist

I saw taht you are from Jersey, maybe they are thinking that Vegas is like Atlantic City. You could point out the major differences. I must say that Florida is a better vacation though.....sorry :(

5. Dukie

Dukie Tourist

If I wont know until I ask, why if Florida better than Vegas? :confused: ;)

6. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. Topper

Topper Guest

Mikey,
    Excellent Page.... I have read your all your trip reports.. Man you should write a book! These are great and I look forward to reading the post from the Barbary Coast!

8. Dutchguy

Dutchguy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice touch Mikey. That should sway Kamils freinds. (Never been to Vegas - whats wrong with those people anyway) Mikey, I think you will like staying at B.C. It has that 'old vegas' vibe that you seem to dig. Kamil, Hello from a Jersey boy! Born in Hoboken, but grew up mostly in Clifton with summers on the 'shore' in Point Pleasant. Observation....It seems like so many New York/New Jersey folk vacation, and then eventually move to 'Floradah'. Break the cycle, get those people to Las Vegas.

9. PrincePaul

PrincePaul Tourist

I actually didn't mean to phrase it that way. Florida is a very different vacation spot than Vegas. I like both. I also go to Vegas so much that I never think of it as a vacation anymore and I take it for granted. I forget that people have to travel much farther than I do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.