1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hats Off...

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by HurricaneMikey, Mar 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Hey Gang...

I just wanted to give a big salute to the folks who have recently been to Vegas and took the time to write up these very entertaining trip reports. Sometimes it's feast or famine, but this last week has been a feast of biblical proportions!!

Vegas Jer, RugbySteve, Ries27, and Absolutdrinker, ya'll have done a great service to your fellow Vegas addicts, giving us a little glimpse of what we all love so much.

I think I speak for everyone who reads this board when I say Thank You for entertaining us!!

Mikey

2. pezarino

pezarino Guest

I'll second that. I've been in heaven reading all of your trip reports. [​IMG] Now if only I had one to write........

3. VEGAS $$$

VEGAS $$$ Low-Roller

I agree! [​IMG]

4. LV Dawn

LV Dawn Low-Roller

Reading all these trip reports made me jealous and inspired me to book two trips to Vegas this week (one scheduled for May and another for July). This is in addition to my work related Vegas trip at the end of March! (I didn't think I'd have much time for fun at the end of next month so I had to compensate for it. [​IMG]

5. Absolutdrinker

Absolutdrinker Low-Roller

Mikey,

I think we should tip our hats to you sir, for writing to date, the (for lack of a better word) Coolest trip report to date. but thanks [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. VEGAS $$$

VEGAS $$$ Low-Roller

Gosh! I am more envious than you would like to know. [​IMG] :D

Well the mister and I are thinking about booking a trip in December. We're going in May, but we don't think we can wait another full year before going again. It's an addiction I tell you! [​IMG]

7. Buckeye Bob

Buckeye Bob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mikey,

I agree with you. Since I currently have no trip planned, I have to live vicariously through this site and all of the members. The recent trip reports have been great and I need everyone to keep 'em coming.

Buckeye Bob
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.