1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

T-5 and counting for first trip

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by emily, Feb 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emily

emily Tourist

My Trip Report

I can hardly wait, i remember when i booked this trip in october and then found here! i am getting so psyched!! i appreciate everyones help and will hopefully be posting a winning trip report!

2. lvbabe

lvbabe Tourist

I envy you going on your first trip. I remember I was just in awe. Have a great time and good luck. [​IMG]

3. The Hangman

The Hangman Tourist

I used to live in Vegas for almost ten years. You WIL HAVE FUN.

Do not forget to tell us about it when you return.

[​IMG]

4. milehiman

milehiman VIP Whale

You have to tell us about what you thought the first time you went down the strip at night...

It's definitely a memorable experience and something that we might be able to remember when you describe it to the board...

Have a great time

5. Billy from TX.

Billy from TX. Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Emily

Good Luck!! I hope you have a blast. Say hello to my money while your there and tell them that I miss them. :rolleyes:

6. emily

emily Tourist

Can you say excited! i just finished packing for vegas but i am panicking that i forgot something! My husband just laughs and says its not like we wont be where there are no stores! i agree and wonder if i should purposely leavesomething home so i can go on a shopping spree!?! :D I am not leaving till monday morning but dont know if i can sleep!!! I am looking forward to the heat wave in vegas!!! ( i am coming from 9 degrees the past two weeks in upstate ny)!!! t- how many hours?

7. DavidB

DavidB Tourist

[​IMG]
    Yes, Emily, you should really enjoy the weather. We're forecast to be in the low to mid-60s over the coming days, with evening temps in the low to mid-40s.

No one forgets their first-ever Vegas visit, and you will surely find it memorable. Have a wonderful time!!

8. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Emily...

Where ya stayin'??? Remember to take notes on the hotel room stationary, so that you don't forget anything about your trip...

We want details!!!!

Mikey

9. CISCOKID

CISCOKID Tourist

first time is always the best, i`m talking vegas ofcourse. :D

10. emily

emily Tourist

I am staying at the imperial palace! i know its not awesome but it will be fine as i plan only on sleeping in there! oh and of course showering!! i will take notes and write a trip report. It wont be as great as mikey's but whose are? Thanks for all your help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.