1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pre trip report

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by rugbysteve, Nov 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rugbysteve

rugbysteve Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Ok fellow vegas junkies... I'm headed to Sin City tonight from Boston. [​IMG] Yeap, I am excited and ready to roll. Here's the last minute details... I'm using my lunch hour to get the mop all cleaned up for the trip(haircut). Then a quick stop at the bank... merely to alert them of the sizable deposit I will be bringing in on Monday!!! Then it's time to meet up with the wife and brother for the one hour trip to Beantown to survey and write about the screening process!!!... ohh yeah, can you tell I'm excited for the trip... hummm.. what are we gonna do out there.. well, we're staying for free at Harrahs and entering their free slot tournament.. my first ever. We are going to see the Amazing Jonathan at the Nugget... I'll be betting the Pats heavy to kick some lion butt on Turkey day.. checking out the new Nightclub at the RIO... bluffing the tourists out of their cash at the poker tables, making massive rolls on the craps tables and keeping a running count on the Blackjack tables... OHHHH, and of course a nice long ride on the Grain Train!!! [​IMG]
    Want to hear about all the gory details? ... I just might write up a little trip report when I return... assuming of course that I don't hit the 20 million megabucks. If that happens, I'm staying out there!!! May the Force be with me!!!

2. Kelly33

Kelly33 Tourist

Have a great trip !! [​IMG]

t-7 for me.... [​IMG]

3. Billy from TX.

Billy from TX. Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Say hello to my money. Let my money know I will be there in January to pick them up. Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving. [​IMG]

4. Beef

Beef Low-Roller

LOL Billy that is good stuff. T - 17 for me. Good luck (and Grain Train passenger status) to us all!

5. Michele

Michele Tourist

Have fun Steve. Billy, that was funny. Michele

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.