1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Can Hardly Wait!!!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Freddie, Jul 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freddie

Freddie Tourist

My Trip Report

I fly out on July 17 for five nights in Vegas! My friend is flying in from MSP and I fly out of BIS. Get there at 3:30, friend gets in at 5:30. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do for a couple hours at the airport? Or where to meet her? We have 241 coupons for the wax museum for Wed night, plus she has never seen the cars at the IP, so we're going to go there. Thinking of taking in the Improv and maybe do a TI buffet with a 241 you can get by joining the slot club. Also, she has never seen Dessert Passage, so will take her there.

Then, on Thurs, I have 2 Mirage buffets (WW) and secret garden tickets (WW) and thinking of going to legends in concert with a $5 off coupon per ticket.

Fri - 2 Bellagio Buffets (WW) and tickets for BMG - front row center!!! So excited to see that. Plus, have a coupon for the coaster at NYNY and for free admission to the house of blues, so may go there to check it out.

Sat- MGM buffets (WW) and thinking of going to Freemont street. Neither one of us has been there. Will stay under canopy as will be two females with no one else with.

Sun - Check out the Rio and Gold Coast - neither of us have been there either. Check out the parade at the Rio and maybe the Chipendales. Not sure about that yet.

Mon - flight leave at 1:30 :(

Also, of course have to check out the fountains at the Bellagio and she has never seen the conservatory, go to the top of the Eiffel Tower at Paris, walk through the wildlife habitat at the Flamingo and try not to get lost this time, sign up for all the slot clubs we can, get as much free stuff as we can, and drink, and have a great time.

Any suggestions on other things to do to fill some time? I have been there three times already, she has been there once before. Was just there this past Sept on my honeymoon. Husband won't fly, so told me to meet my friend for a vacation before I go to school for nine weeks in August. What a great guy! [​IMG]

Just a quick questions - has anyone else noticed that the beer is realy "skunky" when it is really hot down there? When we were there in Sept it was really bad, but when I was there the Oct before, it was not bad at all. Figured it was from sitting in a hot truck? :rolleyes: That is all I usually drink is Bud Lite, but maybe will have to venture to Sky Blue or Smirnoff, or something of the sort. [​IMG]

Thanks for reading! :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.