1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Less than a week away!!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by HurricaneMikey, Jun 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Hey Gang!!

5 days and counting....me and my buddies--there will be 3-5 of us, not sure on the final count yet--are leaving on Friday morning and heading for Vegas...

Meeting my mom and her man there on Friday night--she just left me a message on my cell phone; On the drive up this morning, they stopped in Primm. She put 2 quarters in a machine, and on the first pull won $400!!! Hows that to start off a week in Vegas?!?!?!? [​IMG]

I can hardly sit still, and of course the Travel Channel is running all their Vegas reruns again tonight! It's gonna be a tough week. [​IMG]

Of course, when I get back, I'll post a trip report. (And it'll all be on ONE page [​IMG] )

Mikey

2. Go Blue

Go Blue Tourist

Sounds good! We fly out Tues morning. I also noticed the Travel Channel Vegas specials tonight..I'll be watching them :cool:

3. DavidB

DavidB Tourist

[​IMG]

Those Travel Channel specials are really something. In fact, it seems like many media outlets want to get into the act due to the excitement and variety of Las Vegas. The Learning Channel has done some of this, I believe, as has E! Entertainment Channel.

The nice thing about this is that even the repeats are interesting, especially when the content is not time-sensitive.

Keep your eyes open, too, as the Travel Channel and others are, even as we speak, filming more content for future Vegas-oriented programs.

A good place to get an advance hint of what type of Vegas programs are in production is to monitor Carol Cling's weekly "Shooting Stars" column in the online edition of the Las Vegas Review-Journal, at http://www.lvrj.com. I believe her column appears on Mondays, and is very much worth checking out.

4. ShellyD

ShellyD Tourist

5 days and counting for me too!!! I can't wait! That July 4th thing put me in a tad bit of a nervous state I have to admit, but I refuse to cancel! [​IMG] [​IMG]

[ June 24, 2002, 05:32 AM: Message edited by: ShellyD ]

5. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]

8 Months and counting!!!

Jimbo

6. smonster

smonster Tourist

We are leaving Friday morning also. Due into town Friday @12:30. I am bummed that I missed the Travel Channel specials last night. [​IMG] We plan on seeing several shows this trip. [​IMG]
    Counting the hours [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.