1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The One with the Bachelor Trip 4-2/5 2010

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by alexanbo, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexanbo

alexanbo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

The One with the Bachelor Trip

This trip was a lot different for me as we were going down for a bachelor party with 13 guys. Most were from Vancouver though a couple came from elsewhere.

The Warm Up

8 of us had booked the trip through Allegiant Air. It was super cheap as we got the 2 for 1 air fare deal so it came out to $400 Canadian per person for flight and 3 nights in a Flamingo Go Room. The bad thing about this was that our flight left at 9:30 AM out of Bellingham. Seeing as it was a long weekend, we were worried that the border would be problematic and so would have to leave about 5:30 AM.

It was that point that a couple of us decided to spend the night before in Bellingham itself so we could have some more sleep, knowing that would be some of the last sleep we got.

I had put some overtime in up in Whistler early in the week so was off work about 3 PM on Thursday. This lead to me being down in the warehouse, harassing the groom to be and some of the techs. In short order I was sent on a beer run and we had the first couple beers of the trip. In fact we had some left that made the trip down to Bellingham with us.

After a quick stop at home to pick up luggage we were off to the exciting metropolis of Bellingham. Unfortunately everyone else was also on a mad rush to party in Bellingham and the border took 70+ minutes to get through. Being stuck in the back seat of a low slung Acura kind of sucked and screwed up my knees but I did get to meet and hang out with some of the others going to the party. Before the trip I had only met the groom and another co-worker, the rest I didn’t know.

Once past the border we hit the gas station to add to our Canadian supplies, and Arby’s for a grease injection. Check in to the Days in and our party was well and truly on. It turns out we weren’t a match to the party next door as they made it to 5 AM when a screaming match broke out.

The Flight

I’ve never flown Allegiant, so I was a little worried about it. Especially since we were all doing carry-ons and I thought my carry on might be a little too deep. In any case check in was easy, though everyone else got green tags on their carry-ons and I didn’t.

We met up with the 4 who had braved the early morning border lineup and got in the security line. A short walk out onto the tarmac and through the stairs at the back of the plane and my carry on fears were put to rest as it easily slid in. Our first drinks were served after take off, though my future roomie had hit the duty free on the way down already. I don’t like drinking on planes usually, but with the big group it made it a lot more fun, especially when the groom to be got called to the front of the plane wearing his Party Sombero.

My roomie actually also pulled a pretty sweet move on the plane. He had gotten up at like 4:30 AM after playing hockey until midnight or something. He was so tired, he fell asleep on the plane, but managed somehow to continue drinking while he slept. Snoring away he managed to get his arm up and the can to his mouth. After about 15 minutes of that I couldn’t hold back and ended up waking him up with my laughter. It was at this point he also admitted he wasn’t quite sure what he packed, and his first big win would come if he actually had wearable clothes in his carry on.

On touchdown, we were off to cabs. Well we did make a play to pile into Audrina Patridge’s limo but there were probably at least two more guys then she would have been comfortable with in our party.

You can check in any time you want, but you can never get a key

Ended up in the check in line around 1PM and it’s not too bad, about 45 minutes. Two of our group had talked their way into the Diamond Check In, but we had already been spotted in the peasants line so no dice for us. We get to the front of the line and check in but the room isn’t ready and we’re told to come back at three. If only it had been that simple.

Before we finally got our room keys, we made about 6 separate trips back down to the front desk between 3-8 PM, and then a half hour phone call. They were taking forever to clean the rooms or something and they kept promising us they would be ready soon. I think at one point they gave us a line about putting a rush on it and we did manage to get $15 bucks at the bar for one of our trips down.

Finally at about 8 PM I got annoyed and decided to brave the wait at the front desk for the manager. After the manager let me vent for a little bit, (well really I’m guessing it was to give time for the maid to finish the room he eventually put us in). He set us up with a fountain view Go Room for that night and then a further upgrade to a Neapolitan suite for the rest of our stay. This didn’t end up being that huge a disaster as we had dumped our bags in one of the other rooms our party had.

P Ho

In fact after we had dumped the bags earlier in the afternoon and had a couple beers in the other room, we headed out en mass to Planet Hollywood, picking up a straggling member who had come in on a different flight. He too got checked into his room right away though he was staying in a normal room.

Lunch was had at Planet Dailies and it was adequate. The only complaint was that they did the auto-tip thing without mentioning it. At this point I deked out of the group as I had to go check into Planet Hollywood. I learned from our Flamingo check in and walked into the empty Platinum lineup, playing up the fact that Table Players don’t really get points from the old A-List so that I was kind of getting screwed on the status thing at Harrah’s and it worked.

I was booked in on a Planet Hollywood offer from before they merged with Harrah’s so was a little concerned that it would get screwed up. Check in went surprisingly smooth, though the coupons they gave me for the comps ended up being less then they originally told me on the phone. They did match the mailed offer I had so wasn’t much I could do about it. I was up in my Hip room in less than 5 minutes compared to the 8+ hours it took to get keys to our Flamingo Room.

I noticed there was a flight crew checking in at the same time as me and they ended up on my floor as well. Looked Scandinavian and they were still in their stew outfits, maybe I should hang out here a little longer than planned.

The room was actually quite nice, bigger than the standard Go Room and nicer furniture. It had a big bathtub and huge bathroom too so I wouldn’t mind actually staying there someday. The room had a view of City Center and Crystals primarily.

I had my free play coupon and went to get my promo chips (1 X 100, 4 X 25 single use) and off to hit the first gambling of the trip.

P HO PGP

It seems like before my first serious gambling on a trip I’m never really feeling “it†at first. I noticed a PGP table with some cute girls so overruled my feeling and had a seat. The table started out choppy and I thought I had made a mistake as I was quickly down several bets. I got denied on my first several beer choices so being drunk and thirsty I ended up drinking Budweiser, meh. I made a comeback after the first part of the session and made good on 1 of the promo bets, ending up 1 bet. Hit the washroom and a couple of women wanted to buy my seat so I gave it up and searched out my comrades in arms.

I found everyone at Bills, watched one of the guys go on a nice black jack run, and at that time, 4 hours into the trip all 9 of us who were in town, were up!

Blurriness

Not quite sure what we did now, though I think we watched some of the Canucks game, got destroyed at Single Deck Black Jack and realized we were close to being all down. At this point this we ended up getting our keys.

Go Room

I liked the Go Rooms, not quite up to the Hollywood Hip room but solidly mediocre. The furniture and décor was modern and pink and it all looked newish.

The frosted glass used in the bathroom isn’t the best for two guys sharing the room. Well unless you’re as close as BJ and Gaggles. I think the standard Go Room had the frosted door and one of the walls of the bathroom had a frosted panel. There was a current LCD in the bedroom and LCD in the bathroom mirror. They also had a Denon entertainment system, but you did have to specifically ask for an iPod cable which sucked. Also once connected you couldn’t control the iPod through the iPod but only the Denon remote.

I do think that these rooms might have been better then the Bellagio standard rooms, but it has been a couple years and several alcoholic beverages since I’ve stayed in one. There was a lot of wasted space in the Bellagio Room and it still had that sucky tube TV in that ugly giant armoire. We had a decent view of the fountains from our Go Room so it’s probably way better then a Spa Tower room.

My roommate had never been to Vegas before so he enjoyed lying in a stupor and checking out the fountains in the morning.

17?

I think after showering we did some more group gambling and I got my ass handed to me again, ugh. One of the other guys and I wander around a bit trying to find a game that talks to us and he convinces me to try Video Roulette. It was the one with the live dealer but you got to do all your betting on touch screens. In honour of BJ I bet on 17 and had some stuff around it on the first spin. I looked at the history and there was a 17 up already but went with it anyway. The wheel was awfully far away, plus I’m really drunk so I’m not sure I could even see what the number ended up being, but next thing I know, the screen beeps or something. Now I’m still not sure what happened actually but I look up and see that another 17 had hit, so Score!!! The other guy had 17 surrounded so we were both up nicely after our first spin. That funded quite a few more spins but we went into a slow burn after that until I found a couple Red/Black patterns and went with them. This got back to the level I was at after I had hit the 17. It was nice coming back after the losses of earlier and the gambling gods didn’t make me sweat until Sunday.

Denny’s

The last thing I remember about this night was hitting Denny’s at about 4AM with a guy who had flown in from Boston. I was getting pretty hung over by this point, but strangely the Denny’s settled everything down and I felt great. This was about the time the clubs were closing and wow, the clothes keep getting smaller and smaller. I’ve been coming down for only 1 ½ years now and have noticed over that span. Pretty sure there were certain seats and booths I wouldn’t have wanted to sit in at all after the briefness of their previous occupant’s attire.

Day 2

So the next morning I’m wide awake for some reason at 9 AM. This is the earliest I’ve ever been up in Vegas I think. Now since the only people I had met before the trip were my roomie, (who was dead to the world) and the groom to be (ditto * 10) I’m kind of on my own until everyone gets up. I replenished the room supplies (Beer/Water) from the 20 year lease place. I head down to P HO and get some Eggs Benny and then quickly realize I’ve come up with a use for my P Ho room.

Room Drama Part 2

So they had told us they’d have a suite ready for us between 11-1. I hit the front desk and luckily get the manager on duty. Strangely the suite is just being cleaned, yet again. The manager apologizes again for the mess last night and advises me to come back at 2,ugh. So back to the room, waking up my roomie, with a toss of a beer can, we precede to kill a few room beers.

Redeeming themselves, the front desk manager called up and said the suite was ready within 45 minutes. This was cool because I hadn’t even asked him too. I got them to send up the bell guy in half an hour while roomie showered and we packed up our stuff.

Bell guy arrived and installed us in our suite. It was pretty big, with a large useless foyer leading into a living room. Two couches in the living room, and a big counter under the TV. No fridge though for some reason, (our Go Room had 1). Off the Living room was the bedroom with two beds, views of the Courtyard/Pool. A really big bathroom with two sinks and way less frosted glass, Yay!

The Suite was the end of one hall but right next to another bank of elevators. Unfortunately I rarely figured out which ones they were exactly and spent a lot of time wandering the halls.

Final Four

The group had made a reservation at Blondies for the Final Four game and we made our way down there. Checked out the new Stripper Bar in Miracle Mile but it wasn’t open that early. The 30 foot stripper out front looks cool, eventually there’s supposed to be a camera in her crotch that will take pictures you can buy.

We got a couple of buckets of beer and sat back to watch the games. After the first buckets they had an all you can drink special from 3-6 so we went with that. You have to go up to the bar and get a wrist band and then get a plastic cup filled with beer at the bar each time. One of the guys liberated one of the jugs of beer the bartender was pouring so we cut down on commute time, and after we tipped our waitress she brought it around.

I did bump into her unfortunately and got a nice beer shower. Just after drying from the first spill my roomie managed to spill his beer on me. He actually got me another time after that so that was kind of weak. Bastard! It really impressed the bachelorette party we sort of merged with a while. I think I might have had some food here but not 100% sure. There were a couple big Duke fans, including me so it was Happy Days and several winning bets at the end of the night.

Voodoo

The group had all signed up for the All You Van Drink package at Voodoo Night Club and this was our next destination. They put us in the limo at Flamingo and it was easy to get through the door and get our wrist bands. Up the elevator and the party was really on. It was pretty nice up there, though super windy outside which played havoc with those wearing dresses. They were actually serving Red Bull/Vodka with our wrist bands so we set out to abuse that. Pretty sure we circulated and had a good time. I don’t really get the bathroom attendant guy, I can wash my own hands, well most of the time.

The Great Raid

I’m actually not that huge a fan of nightclubs so at some point it got to me and so I pulled my disappearing act, much like after the Scotch Party I think. Arriving at Aria I confidently flashed my previously acquired Sky Suites card and was in the promised land. Unfortunately the promised land closes at 10 PM, well the lounges does at least. I did say hi to the check in girl and made a raid on the cupboards, scoring a nice refreshing bottle of San Pellegrino. No Gray Goose for me L

To make up for the lack of another Grey Goose killing expedition I sat down at the PGP table and convinced the Pit Bosses I needed a Macallan 18. Before I knew it, I was enjoying a nice 18 year old that made me forget all about the Goose. Besides the velvety smooth fire slinking down past my palate I don’t remember much specific about this session. From the flashes I remember, I do remember I had my big bet out and got Aces behind and 4’s up top. So I’m standing up from the table talking to the Pit watching the dealer put out her hand now. I’m a little far away so I see her put out Ace High up top and 33 in the back and I let out a large YAHOO!!!!!!!!!! with a little jump in the air.

This all came crashing down when I noticed she had also put up a very ugly pair of ducks next to the three’s down below. Pretty much like closing your eyese and leaning in for a kiss with Natalie Portman, only to open your eyes and seeing Roseanne. This was however better then my disaster at Christmas with a Jack Hi Pai Gow versus a dealers Queen Hi Pai Gow. That was like opening your eyes and seeing the Gimp.

The good thing though was that Roseanne then wandered off so that Lady Luck could sit down and I was off to the races. Even the dealer was shaking her head at how good I was running, either that or she couldn’t believe the cooing Lady Luck was doing into my ear. The flow of the Mac 18 was steady but I couldn’t keep Lady Luck to myself forever. Fortunately I heard the click of her heels against Aria’s hard marble before she left. Her visit had left me up over a buy in, a much better result then most of the Ladies you meet that time of night.

The Trap

I stumbled into the City Bar, nursing the last of the Macallan. For some reason I ordered another drink before I had finished the Mac, plus I think I was still lugging around the San Pellegrino, Triple Fisting at it’s best!

I was quickly joined at my Video Poker session (well it was more random button mashing) by two blondes and they even managed to give good advice and I ended up winning some. Being the gentleman I am I bought them a drink for their help. Well it might have been their blondeness. Anyway they managed to move on at that point and I figured it was time to try and get home. I was almost successful but waylaid when I spied a $5 Blackjack table. Five dollar black jack table at Aria? Score?

I sit down and proceed somehow to give back a decent amount of my previous winnings, betting a measly $5/ hand. Must have been epically bad. I do remember asking the dealer at the next empty table what to do when I had dealer bets and he did win some money for him and my dealer.

Learning from my Christmas trip I manage to get a cab back to the Flamingo. Roomie had got booted from Voodoo for giving other people free drinks with his wristband lol. He also pulled the classic Vegas move of opening his wallet the next day and all that was left wass his debit card in the cash area, not where he puts it normally, yuck.

The Call

The next morning found me enjoying the comfort of my bed after a very long night/morning. Intruding to my peaceful dreams I hear my phone ringing somewhere out in the distance. I didn’t get to it in time but it was my Mom’s number. Calling back a little worried, it turns out she had forgot I was in Vegas and wanted to go to dinner. I mentioned it probably would be a bit of a commute at this point.

P HO Redux

The rest of the crew was at the P Ho buffet so we wandered down there. Tried to talk my way through the huge line and if not for the room/shower beers probably would of pulled it off. I got about half way through until we got downstairs and no go. Ended up back at Planet Dailies for the third time this trip and the Shrimp Fried Rice actually did a stellar job of soaking up the alcohol.

The Pool

We still hadn’t met up with the rest of the crew but they were going to sack out so we ended up at the Flamingo Pool. Loaded up with a Strawberry Daiquiri and we found some chairs. It was pretty dead as it was just barely warm enough for pool weather. A lot warmer then Whistler, which had been having a snow storm when I was there less than 6 days ago.

Caught about an hour or two of sleep and was on the way out when a bunch of our crew showed up. We hung out a bit longer and then decided to clean up and go.

I think we did some random small gambling but I couldn’t seem to win at all.

Margativatillf

At this point some of the crew were at Margaritaville so we figured we might as well go join them. They said they were up on the third floor but it was roped off when we go there. The Hostess told us that the roof was closed because it was too windy. However we couldn’t see our friends anywhere. We then mention that our friends were up on the roof and suddenly she waived us up so we skipped over the rope onto the roof.

We killed a couple of margaritas up there and it was at this point that roomie tried to meet up with us. Since it was his first time in Vegas, and since I wasn’t giving great directions at this point he ended up wandering around the third floor of the hotel as opposed to the third floor at Margaritaville. Looking through my text messages “Margativatillf†was about as good as my directions got.

They really did end up closing the roof down and we were off on our next adventure.

The Roll

We ended up re-congregating around a craps table at O’Sheas I think. It all started out innocently enough when one of our guys went on a nice little mini-roll for about 10 minutes. Then nobody else could get anything going at all the first time around.

By the time the dice came back around to me I was down probably ½ my buy in. From the moment the dice hit my hand it was on. Rolling numbers left right and center. Hard ways then started hitting as well. This caused the cute girl at the end of the table much joy and lots of jumping up and down. It’s kind of hard to describe how much fun it is when you’re rolling and the table is all getting behind you. Especially since most of the bachelor party was there.

I somehow developed this whole routine where I walked away from the table when I wasn’t rolling, and then came walking in just as they pushed the dice to me. In between I was harassing the Black Jack table next to me and they were just laughing their asses off. At one point the dice flew off the table and I didn’t notice at first so had to go running back to the table to call same dice.

By the time I finished, I had been rolling over 45 minutes and had gone through a couple dealer pushes. Definitely my best roll ever. I actually rarely saw what I rolled, but was backing away by the time the dice landed so had to tell how I did by how everyone cheered. I had some bad luck in that every time I had pressed before I had lost. That meant I was superstitious about pressing while on my roll so didn’t make as much as I could of. Also I don’t like drinking while rolling so I was thirsty. Someone actually hit the fire bet on my roll apparently too. I think I only had the 5 and 8 to go to hit the big one.

At the end of my roll the table pretty much died and we did a bunch more desultory gambling, which again I was back to getting my ass kicked. I think we remembered we hadn’t eaten so we grabbed some Burger King.

The final straw for me was losing a buy in at black jack in 3 hands and I high tailed it out of the casino.

Aria II

On a mission I made my way back to Aria in search of a return date with Lady Luck. Even booted through Crystals with alcohol but no one said anything as I probably looked determined.

Sitting down at the PGP table again, apparently Lady Luck like the cut of my jib as she was back sweating the action. A profitable quickie with her and I was up half a buy in and I was out of there. Tonight the drink of choice was ginger ale, as we did have a noon flight.

P Ho Checkout

I figured it was a good idea to check out of my P Ho room and off across the boulevard I went. Took a couple circuits around the casino to find the escalator down to the front desk. Skipped to the Platinum lineup again. I figured I owed about $25 but the Resort Credit turned out to be more then they told me at check in. Lame, as it was way too late to figure out somehow to spend it.

The taxi stand was right there so I hopped in a taxi back to the Flamingo which looking back wasn’t that far but not sure I could of walked at that point.

The Mystery of the Disappearing Bill

Throughout my stay I had been charging the odd thing to my room at the Flamingo. Strangely nothing had been showing up on the TV Bill. Well back at the room I figured it would be a good time to call down to the front desk and find out why. I might be the first person to actually call down and complain that nothing was showing up on my bill but they had given us a credit, but not told us about it. I guess for all the mix ups with our room at check in.

Ugh

That pretty much describes how we all felt the morning of our departure. I used up the last of our credit on some coffee and muffins and we were off to the airport. Had a smoothie there which really hit the spot. We ended up checking latish so wasn’t sitting with anyone else and got some sleep on the ride back.

Roomie was feeling rough, and mentioned it felt like it took 10 hours to get home. I wasn’t as bad as I slept a bit.

We weren’t looking forward to the border as we figured it would be a long line and I was again trapped in the back seat of the Acura. Luckily I had one last kiss from Lady Luck and there was only a 5 minute lineup. Got home in time to catch Duke win, Yipeee!

Wrap Up

This was really an awesome trip. So much fun to have the group do certain things and then be able to split off and get up to your own thing at times. Didn’t hit any notable dining at all this trip and didn’t really miss it as I ended up doing a lot more drinking then normal.

Got to gamble in a lot of places I’ve never been to before and check out rooms at the Flamingo and Planet Hollywood. Not sure I’d stay at those places over Wynn but it’s nice to know they’re not horrible. I actually did enough gambling apparently and have comps and most Harrah’s places now after not having any points previously.

Went on the craps roll of my short craps career which was awesome and had some pretty good hits at PGP and Video Roulette.

I’m now looking forward to my next trip in August where I’m checking out Wynn Tower Suites and Mandarin Oriental. It’ll be a complete 180 from this trip.

2. klaching

klaching Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FIRRRRRRRRRSSSTTTTT --- great trip report. thank you for taking the time to outline your trip. It brings me tons of pleasure while grinding out mundane tasks!

3. DonD

DonD VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :nworthy: Great report, thanks.

4. vegasmacker

vegasmacker Canadian Ambassador for Sully's Bar

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Alexanbo, sounds like you did it up! 17 more days and I'm there with Gaggles and a few other buddies. Did you guys buy the Voo Doo Lounge passes off of Vegas.com?

5. airball1996

airball1996 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice score at Aria. That PGP can have some decent swings to it. I had similar results on my December trip there too.

6. alexanbo

alexanbo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did buy those Voodoo passes through Vegas.com. Just don't goto the bar and order 6 drinks at a time. They get suspicious and that's how my roomie ended up getting booted.

PGP is supposed to have low variance, but I've gone on some pretty wild swings over time.

7. Darkace54

Darkace54 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think I may have been playing at your table during the roll. Was it on monday in the early afternoon around 2:00 or 3:00? I think that my brother and i were standing right next to you (he is a redhead about 6'2" and I am about 6"4). I had also been having the same luck when pressing bets so i was reluctant to put to much money on the table, wish I would have that was a great roll. We cashed out of there a little while later up a couple of hundo.

Don't worry about not drinking during your roll, i think my bro and i had 5 or 6 cocktails each for you.

Thanks again for the fun!

8. alexanbo

alexanbo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My roll was Sunday around 5-6 I think. I was standing next to the dealer on the side of the table that was in the middle of the casino. Pretty sure my side was entirely guys from the bachelor party.

Good to hear someone else got lucky though!

9. peanutmnm

peanutmnm Scotchy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Triple fisting Macallan 18.....I love it!

10. rlhendrix

rlhendrix Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great TR. I especially appreciate the one's that have gambling stories. It also allowed me to avoid my pesky job between Vegas trips. 40 more days.

11. GSS

GSS Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    great report thanks

12. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Really fun trip report. Thanks for writing!!!

:beer:

13. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey if it wasn't for Gaggles bribing me with his cousins prison guard reach-arounds, I would have no motivation to go to Vegas!!!!

you Canadians really know how to party, I may have to defect just to maintain my street cred!

14. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we may have to coordinate August with some of our December Aria crew from last year. I've been discussing a July/August trip with Jason and Gaggles but July may be too early for me from a work perspective. maybe you can give me some fine dining training (you know if the Crystals Olive Garden and Red Lobster are open by that time).:poke:

15. alexanbo

alexanbo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm already more or less locked in August 15-21. Wynn Tower Suites for the first three nights and Mandarin Oriental the last three nights.

I actually pre-paid the Wynn part because they had that 25% off special so got it for $180/night.

Was thinking of trying Alex, though it's closed Sun-Wed so would have to take the MO Mercedes back to Wynn lol.....

16. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That sounds like a fun trip! Jason and Gaggles wanna go in July and my current project ends June 30th, but I'm kind of hoping to work thru July as that would be a 3-paycheck month which would make for a very nice August trip bankroll. And by August trip I mean Aug 1-31. :evillaugh

17. alexanbo

alexanbo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well at least in August if they take your blankets again, it won't matter.....

18. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i am bringing my own blanket back from the casino floor, its called two tits, a hole, and a heart beat!

19. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just priced out that itin that you are doing and I have to say, I should probably consult you before I reserve anything ever again. Ok so less than $1,000 for 6 nights, half at Wynn Tower Suites, half at MO?!?!? That is a pretty damn good value!

Of course I am a "little" tempted by the $500ish salon suite and $325ish suite at MO. Oh yeah I forgot I don't really know that I'll be allowed to go then.

Yeah.

Right.

What is the Alexanbo fee for the Fine Dining and Pai Gow Basic Training Seminar?

20. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    oh yeah by ITIN I mean Itinerary, not Individual Tax Identification Number, which I WILL BE NEEDING after Alexanbo and I clean out Vegas if we can ever coordinate a trip!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.