1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

NASCAR weekend 2010

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by MTMONGO, Feb 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MTMONGO

MTMONGO High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Hi all,
    We got into Vegas Wednesday around 2:00 pm, flight was on time. Got rt shuttle and were off to the Plaza. Check in went smooth, got room on the
    10th floor south tower facing pool and Fremont. North tower is open this weekend.
    Highlights so far:
    Wednesday pm gaming was at the Plaza, Western, and Gold Spike mostly vp and some slots. No big wins or loses.
    Had the $4.99 prime rib @ the Spike, it was good.
    Thursday we hit the strip. Took the deuce to MGM and worked our way back with shopping, gambling and eating. I played $1 roulette at the Sahara and won $475 in about 45 minutes. Thursday night was the NASCAR hauler parade down LV Blvd, pretty cool.

Got to head back out to the track, more later.
    Mongo

2. Emerald

Emerald Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. Me being a NASCAR fan is waiting patiently for your trip report. More racing the better. Also tell me if you see any drivers out partying.:thumbsup:

3. Lorraine

Lorraine Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice win on Roulette!

4. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking forward to the rest of the report :)

5. MTMONGO

MTMONGO High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Part 2

Its been a busy weekend, and I am beat.
    Friday we got up early and headed out to the track so my wife could do her NASCAR shopping. We had Neon Garage passes for the day, these are way cool, you can look down in each drivers pit stall like surgery. We took a ton of photos. Got back to the Plaza around 6:00 pm and got our gamble on, no big wins.
    Saturday was the Nationwide race, it was to start at 1:00 but was delayed because of rain. It was so cold I wish I had brought some winter clothes from Montana. Race finally start @ about 2:30, so it was late when we got back. I have not drank any booze for 7 months and I thought a beer sounded good, well I had a beer or 10 some shots and lost all the money I had won Thursday I am such a fool.
    More in the a.m. I need sleep

6. Emerald

Emerald Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. I know NASCAR weekends are long especially when adding drinking in the mixed. It three long days and at the end of the weekend you are exhausted.:peace:

Sorry about ya losing your bank roll. That stinks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.