1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Just got back, superbowl weekend

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by PenguinSteve-O, Feb 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PenguinSteve-O

PenguinSteve-O Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

WED - Sunday

Stay at excalibur. Went downtown mostly. Played a ton of craps and blackjack. Tropicana for some craps. Fitz and Freemont for craps/blackjack. Bought alot of those $8 football beers downtown. Went to Blue Man Group and I got picked before the show to go up on stage, put the white jump suite on. Got to see back stage. Good times! Met some funny people. Drank way to much. Played $1 blackjack at Sahara twice for several hours each. I dont think I got more than 2-3 black jacks all week =(. Ate steak and lobster special at some hotel downtown at night for $12. deep fried stuff at mermainds. something wrong with their beer that night. duece sucks to ride from excalibur to downtown. takes forever but i knew that going in. beautiful weather. enough for a tshirt or long sleeve tshirt. the ABC around the MnM place is aesome for getting our first big beer in us to start the morning or day off. haha. only lost a few hundred, played mostly $5-10 dollar tables. free drinks were never a problem. they kept flowing. I have never seen so many beautiful people and women in my life at the Venetian. there were thousands. im staying there next time haha. The biggest steak and cheese sandwhcih is at the Deli at NYNY. HUGE and awesome. Go get it. its like $9 and 2 people can eat it.

some pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. KimberlyJ

KimberlyJ Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It looks like you had a great time . . .thanks for the pics.

3. DonD

DonD VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice report, thanks.

4. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What's backstage like at BMG? Elvis with the big head is all over you. Either that or he can't see.

5. Tas

Tas Guest

Glad you had a good trip! :beer:

6. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great TR and nice pics , glad you had a fun time :)

I like the duece but yes, it can be a long ride from the south end of the strip to DT but its kinda nice to sit up top and watch the strip from that point of view :)

7. Rick1323

Rick1323 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have made over 200 trips...I'm sure I have seen you each and every time! Sounds like a blast!

8. gmoney590

gmoney590 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FYI everyone looks beautiful after several football drinks:beer: Sounds like you had a pretty good trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.