1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria report 12/20 -12/23

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by mesa, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mesa

mesa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

There was something I just can't put my finger on that I did not like about City Center. Maybe it was the valet that I had to walk all the way around the circular drive to get to the valet and retrieve my car and then pull a u turn to go back and get my luggage, or was it that we had no ice machines on my floor or maybe the last night there the banging every once and a while that kept waking me up. Could have been they ran out of pillowcases doing our room. Crystals was far from being open with just a few places in it. And after you looked at the cool architecture for a few it was blah, to me anyways. Or maybe part of it was the fire alarms still being tested. Or the breakfast buffet where everything was cold except the omelet station. Anyways they were not ready in my opinion to open. But I’m sure they needed to start making pulling the money in.
    Drink service on the floor was great and Julian Serrano was excellent as was Jean George Steakhouse. You can read Gregrio’s report on Viva Elvis who me and Sally had the pleasure to hook up with before the show, it was enjoyable but not quite ready also it seemed like more of a musical than a CDS show which is not bad just different than I expected . Gambling was not bad as we hit some small stuff, $250 and such to keep us going. But I did have a lady sitting next to me hit the RF(in the seat I had been parked at most the stay)And the in room technology was very cool. Also the rooms were very nice. I do not see it saving Vegas at all. That being said I doubt I will ever stay there again. Would rather stay @ Bellagio or Encore.Oh well had to try it once.

2. DJ Ran

DJ Ran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for sharing. The reviews on this place seem to be mixed right now. I'm still looking forward to checking it out myself in January.:cheers:

3. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    nice consice report and LOVED your pictures!

I think its one of those places which is fine to check out if you are a frequent Vegas visitor. I wouldn't want to risk a once-a-year trip on it though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.