1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

BeeeJay #18 Live TR

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by BeeeJay, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

no kidding....first roulette spin #17, up $700 in 5 min...JNCVH 3rd hand VP....4OAK.....nice start!

2. JulieM

JulieM Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lucky #17 keep it going.....

3. Barbwire

Barbwire Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :nworthy:So what is the itinerary for the next few days? and who are you meeting up with?

4. Clemi

Clemi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey BeeeJay,
    I'm a longtime fan of your TR's, love to read them and hear about your adventures. Keep it coming!

You know Jaco and Whale Jo are in town, any chance you'll meet up? I can only imagine the stories!!!

Best of luck!

5. Mycatspot

Mycatspot I drink my breakfast and play in my PJ's.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where are you guys playing?

6. PokerrNutt

PokerrNutt High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Call me a dumb blonde...but, what is JNVCH???

Keep up the wins BeeeJay!!!!!!!

7. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    well done to the both of you

what is JNVCH? its a person , whom BeeJay is doing Vegassy things with while in Vegas such as gambling, and drinking

8. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    JNCVH is eastern Canada, as opposed to Gaggles who is from western Canada.

J and I gave the first night a FULL BORE attack! We were tired and drunk but couldn't call it a night with all the horseshoes flying up our asses!

let's see highlights---played another $200 roulette spin and won $975, had my first won hand at MS Stud ever.....3OAK with quarter bet, craps a random $65 hard 8 bet for $585. A $1,000 run on blackjack. Jason has been winning on BJ and craps. Nothing crazy, up maybe a couple grand.....very Loooow rolling it compared to Whale Jo!

Had dinner at the bar at Excalibur's steakhouse---it was excellent.

We are planning on meeting JoeyBagz from TA tonight after gaggles arrives, ErininSD at some point hopefully and ...We have a meet Sat with various board posters. Checking out M Resort today, hoping to meet up with the legendary Whale Jo at some point.

the internet at Excalibur blows, their 1BR suites are pretty nice though....need sleep...:faint:

9. Gambler15

Gambler15 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the update full of awesomeness! Your TR's kick a$$. Good Luck on the rest of your trip!

10. Blonde_4_ever

Blonde_4_ever LasVegas4ever.com

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No point in saying this...but GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A BLAST!!![​IMG]

11. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't realize your trip mates were Canadian , eh!

kewlies

12. Mycatspot

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How was night #2?!

13. KnowItAll

KnowItAll VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably just ended. :wink2::beer::drunk:

14. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ~sits patiently for the next installment , as I live vicariously thru BeeJay's Trip Reports~ :evillaugh

15. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ok so night #2 was incredible.....where did i leave off?

oh yeah when I went to bed with money in the wallet, but the early AM buggaboo got me....or could it be the 5am text from Joeybagz leaving baltimore with her sister. No matter, I got up only long enough to tend to some minor business, order a breakfast quesadilla and crashed again.

next thing I am getting texts from the girls around 11am, "look up in the air mo fo, thats us" hmmm thought texting was illegal on airplanes, but perhaps it is just frowned upon like masterbation. Geeeez....Everyone so sensitive after 9/11. Thanks a lot Bin Ladin!!!!

so I get up, shower dress, and oh yeah drop like $1,200 at the roulette table shooting for the moon. Nothing worse than a nice morning dump that leaves you more constipated than ever. :grrr:

ok i better not trip report this now or i'll miss the trip!

hit the pool with the girls and Jason, saw the skinniest girl I've ever seen eat a double quarter pounder with cheese (joeybagz sister HollaBack)

went to M resort with Jason and had some decent luck, hit my obligarotry 4 aces on DDB but alas it was a damn quarter max machine, but hey $200 is $200 and a few hundred on roulette.

took a nap

tried to meet up with ErininSD from vegasrex but could not find her in MGM, either that or she got my background check just in time.

headed to TI to meet Jason

walked to Encore and looked for Whale Jo, lost my winnings from M resort at TI and Encore. Found Whale Jo dining at Wazuzu, where he apparantly annihlated three plates of sushi.

back to TI to check in the boys, after losses up less than $100 for trip from high of $2,200. damn why do i do that.

get gaggles and corbin checked in at TI, cab it downtown. We meet up with Joeybagz and HollaBack at golden nugget and make a beeline for golden gate craps table....I roll twice, make 3 points each time, plus a few 7/11's on come out for nice quick profit. Whale Jo shows up with a couple bricks (aka $10K stacks). table ran lukewarm after that and I lost it all on carny bets. Whale Jo went over to golden nugget and reclaimed his golden gate losses at BJ, where of course they sweated his action like they do anyone who wins.

as luck would have a comletely empty BJ table opens up right by the stripper pit at golden gate. All 6 of us are down on the spots....BeeeJay, Jason, JoeyBagz, HollaBack, Corbin, and Gaggles. It was a nickel ($5) shuffle machine table....but hey its 3/2 so whatever.

I start with a buyin of $500, a stack of red and some greens. I go on the blackjack run of my life! I got nothing worse than a 20 for the longest time. Started playing $15, got up as high as $130. After a big win I would drop down to $5 and lose, get back up to $65 or $85 and win a bunch of splits and double. The other boys at the end of the table were having a blast yelling for bust cards against each other, it was HILARIOUS. I was directly beside the pit pole dancer and all of them were beautiful and fun.

After two hours I had tipped the dealer $80, a couple bucks at a time, tipped the various pole dancers $20. Somehow it all came together and my stacks of chips were all even so I cashed out. I had stacks of 10 chips....5 stacks of reds ($250) 5 stacks of greens ($1,250) and oh YEAH BABY---ONE BIG BLACK BEAUTIFUL STACK OF BLACKS!!!! Total cash out $2,500. Net profit $2,000. and I'm not gonna lie to you, i was sweating a back room at the golden gate walking out with that wad!

We stumbled to ballys via cab (almost stole a running unmanned police car)and its all fuzzy after that, but I drank water and the boys were WRECKED....they were on the edge of security enforcement, especially when gaggles dropped his cigar across the craps table that was so hilarious...he may also be engaged to a cocktail waitress now, but that is real fuzzy. I bailed and I may be the only guy asleep before 6am.

Now I'm taking a bubble bath in the monster jacuzzi at Excalibur, this room rocks, bubble bath and rap music baby!

16. GSS

GSS Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome!

17. Mycatspot

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a great time at the meet!

Wish we could all be there! Night #3 is sure to be a blast!

18. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Man does NOT slow down ~~:drunk:

19. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    typing this from Paris Diamond Lounge with Gaggles and Jason....just got a w-2 and a check from NYNY....4 hands in on $5 double double...hit A2AAA....$10,000!!!!! wooo hooo baby, now up $13,500!

20. g-didi

g-didi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thats fantastic!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.