1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas Aug 18-24 at the Sahara

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by VegasBound77, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasBound77

VegasBound77 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Well to start off the $20 tip trick worked. We got a nice room with what would have been an awesome view if Fontainebleau (or how ever it is spelled :evillaugh) wasn’t in the way. We still had a nice view. The room itself was bad. It was clean and had hot water (well except for like two hours one day) The first night we were kinda blitz from the long day of flying and getting set up that we just stayed at the hotel. I know how bad the buffet was rated but we tried it and it was pretty good. It was about the same as a Shoney's buffet. I would tell anyone on a budget that it’s a good buffet to eat at.

The next morning I ate at the Bellagio Breakfast buffet. It was awesome. They had Scottish smoked Salmon which was truly great. All the fruit was the freshest I have ever had at a restaurant. The crepes were great to. It was expensive but it was well worth it. I will hit it up every time I go back to Vegas. I spent a lot of time gambling when I got back to the hotel. Later we tried out the Nascar Cafe which was pretty good. We did see to guys try to eat the B3 Burrito (6lb burrito). They didn’t finish it I think both were ready to :vomit:. Thursday night we saw Fantasy which was awesome. We were on the second row from the stage and boy were these ladies hot. WOW is all I can say. The music was great too. The lead singer was really really good. I would tell anyone to go see this show.

Saturday we decided to go see Penn and Teller. We want and got our tickets and then went to Serendipity 3. The food was great and you get what you pay for. Also had a coupon for a free frozen hot chocolate which was really good. Penn and Teller where great. They were funny and did some great tricks. They even stayed after the show and met everyone and signed autographs and took pictures (pictures to come) . I would tell anyone to go see them. It was an awesome show.

Gambling wise I didn’t come out ahead but I was still about par. Had a great time though. I would stay at the Sahara again if the price is right. Unfortunately didn’t get to check out a Cirque show but I will have to next time. Overall a great trip. And as always some things stay in Vegas :wink2:.

2. texas_aggie_girl_93

texas_aggie_girl_93 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad you had a good trip. Thanks for posting.

I've been meaning to catch Penn & Teller one of these trips, but never quite made it...lol

3. VegasBound77

VegasBound77 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would tell you to check it out the next time you go. It was awesome!

4. texas_aggie_girl_93

texas_aggie_girl_93 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes I may have to do that later this month.:thumbsup:

5. VegasBound77

VegasBound77 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rio is running a text offers to and we got one for Penn and Teller 2 for 1 tickets. Also if you are going with some one who is active military almost all the shows offera miltary discount.

6. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    nice TR mmmmm frozen hot chocolates yummy

7. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for posting. Glad you had a good trip.

later,GVJ

8. pumpkinfish

pumpkinfish Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, Penn&Teller is on our list for next visit. I like they hang out after the show :thumbsup:.

9. VegasBound77

VegasBound77 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I met them after the show and got pictures and autographs. They were really nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.