1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Trip synopsis 4/10 - 4/12

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Vegas Hag, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegas Hag

Vegas Hag Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Arrived at the Vegas Club at 10:15am and was able to check in. Redeemed my $200 coupon for cold hard cash, compliments of The Plaza/Vegas Club. Went to The Plaza and sat at the bar for a couple of hours, sucking down bloody mary's. Won 100 bucks at VP. 1pm I sat down at a poker table for the first time ever. Played for 5 hours on a $40 buy in. Walked away with 150 bucks in chips. Every player at the table made my first poker experience one that I will never forget. The dealers were awesome, too. Grabbed some food at Subway and took a nap. Midnight rolls around and my friends finally arrive in town. I got up, got ready and we headed to The Orleans. Partied until 5am and headed back for a few hours of sleep. 12 noon we found ourselves at Mamacita's for a piping hot bowl of menudo to get rid of any hangovers. After menudo we headed back to The Orleans for the Viva Las Vegas Car Show. Hung out and partied there for most of the day. Lots of cars and lots of women. A very nice day, indeed. Back to downtown for some more partying and we finally went down at about 3am. It was a weekend that was a little out of the ordinary for me. I usually play vp all weekend long. I came back home with the money I took and a few extra bucks, but felt like I actually did something other than chasing money. I had a blast and can't wait for next years car show. Until my next trip...

2. texas_aggie_girl_93

texas_aggie_girl_93 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on the VP & poker winnings! Sounds like a perfect trip! Thanks for posting.

3. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like your first experience at a poker table was an enjoyable one.....it sure takes the hesitation away when you have one like that! Nice to venture home with your $'s intact!:eek:

4. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the TR.

later, GVJ

5. gmoney590

gmoney590 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's great when your first live poker experience is fun and you walk away from the table a winner.

6. Blondie76

Blondie76 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad you had some nice wins and a great time! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.