1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

S&M Never Felt So Good

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by angel81chick, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel81chick

angel81chick Abuelita

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Just the other day, I was explaining to someone how the number of trips to Vegas has significantly decreased. BB (Before Bailey), I had gone to Vegas 5 times, AB (After Bailey), I have been to Vegas only twice. But of the two times, I am glad I was there for all of the S&M festivities.

I was lucky enough to find a great rate for roundtrip flights to and from LA to Vegas, so that was all booked. I knew I would be staying at the Mirage, as that is where the majority of the people were staying. The only thing I was not counting on was bringing along my newly acquired boyfriend :rolleyes2: Anyway, the day finally came that I was headed off to Vegas. After much blackmailing and guilt tripping, Mizz Kittie agreed to take me to the airport Friday morning, as Rick would be meeting me there. The flight was very bumpy, but had one of the smoothest landings I have experienced. And Holy Crow….it was insane at McCarran. I have never flown into Vegas on a Friday, and that place was insane!!! There were so many people everywhere, our luggage took forever, and the taxi line was never ending!! We finally got the Mirage, tried to check – in, but since our room was not ready, we changed into our bathing suits and stored our luggage.

During that time, the first person I see is Van, who came out of no where! He lets us know that everyone is at Bare, so we head on over. I liked the place, but a bit overrated I think! Although, there was this really, really hot guy, and I would post the picture, but my dumbass accidentally deleted it while trying to show Drea later that night :(, it was an OK venue. Anyway, the Daiquiris were flowing and everyone seemed to have a good time. See for yourself……

[​IMG]
    Everyone Lounging About @ Bare

[​IMG]
    Bare @ Mirage

[​IMG]
    Angy and Patti having a great time with the fellas!

Rick and I finally get the phone call that our room is ready, so we head out and say good bye. Both he and I were really tired so it was definitely Nap time! I wake up and start getting ready for the Suite Party, and by the time I finish, I already have people texting me to see where I was! Amazingly enough, it took me LESS than ONE hour to get ready….that’s right, less than an hour!!

[​IMG]
    At the Suite Party

[​IMG]
    Sin and Patty having a moment!

At one point, it is decided that the party is over and we need to head over to CC asap!! Well, if this is the case, then I need to go back and change. I go change, and low and behold, Rick is dead asleep! WTF!!! Yeah, he stayed in all night….fine by me, I wasn’t going let that stop my fun. I meet the group and we head over to CC. At CC, we run into Baby Cougar and a couple of her friends…not sure what happened to them or where they went, but it is not like I cared too much as I was having too good of a time with my peeps. Good times were definitely had, and lord knows how many shots and drinks I had because I was feeling damn good. So good, that D and I decided we wanted to go to a strip bar, so we headed out to Spearmint Rhino along with a few others…..sorry, no pics of that, but trust me when I say, we had a GREAT time :evillaugh

[​IMG]
    As you can see…I decided to wear my hair “au naturel” :vomit:

[​IMG]
    Someone wanted him to be their Baby Daddy! :evillaugh

[​IMG]
    The Gang!

[​IMG]
    Sticky and I

I finally stumble into bed around 630a…apparently I woke up Rick who said that I was hiccupping when I came in, but as soon as I hit the bed, I was out! Rick and I didn’t wake up until way later in the afternoon, which at that point I was starving, seeing as how I didn’t go to the Teahouse at IP with my biatches. We get ready and walk over to the Palazzo for some Grand Lux….mmmmm good! As we are eating, I text Angy to confirm the time I need to be ready by, and of all things least expected, Cher has cancelled :grrr: Not that I even like Cher all that much, but so uncool of her to cancel :nono: So now, I have way more free time as we aren’t meeting until 10p to head out to VooDoo. Rick and I walk over to the Forum Shops as I needed to pick up a couple of things for my sister, or rather, her payment for babysitting Bailey, and Rick wanted a margarita by the yard from La Salsa. During this time, I get the text from Mizz Kittie that she is now officially in Vegas! :woot:

We finally head back to the room after a bit of shopping and gambling and take a nap. I wake up just in time for me to start getting ready. Rick and I head over to Angy’s room, where the rest of the gang is, and we are set to go. As there are too many of us for one limo, we take two and head over to Voodoo. We head up, and even though these two old hags tried to sneak their way in with us, staff made sure that they didn’t. We are taken to the tables, and let the party begin!!! I believe we started out with 4 bottles, and ended with 9, though I wasn’t there for the conclusion of the night as Rick got KICKED OUT!! He was far too drunk no thanks to the witch doctor he had, and so I had to call it a night way too early by my standards. Thus, Rick now knows that he is no longer invited to any of these meets :wink2:

[​IMG]
    Limo Ride!

[​IMG]
    Great View! Thanks Angy and Marty!

[​IMG]
    The beginning of the end :)

[​IMG]
    Steve looking up into Heaven…or BCs boobs, whichever one!

[​IMG]
    The trio

[​IMG]
    Marty is still taller!!

[​IMG]
    Sin and I

[​IMG]
    The reason I didn’t get to see Van suck on Toes…wait, that might be a good thing! :drunk:

Sunday….Rick was hurting!! Poor thing was beyond hung over and bruised all over as he fell from the cab, kept knocking into the wall, fell into the tub, etc. He had a rough night, therefore stayed in all day. Me on the other hand, I text everyone to see if anyone wants to join me down at the pool. No cabana today as I didn’t get, yet again!!! Turns out you have to be there by 10a to get a cabana….yeah, no thanks! We managed to get an entire row of chairs for all us: Snerty, Scott, Marty, Baby Cougar, Mizz Kittie and her boytoy! We had such a good time just drinking, swimming and relaxing that it was one of the best pool days ever. Afterward, we decide to go up to Angy’s suite as Sin is leaving, and how can I not go say goodbye to my biatch? We finally all say our goodbyes as Marty, Baby Cougar, Rick and I had dinner reservations at Delmonico’s. The place was quite full for a Sunday evening, and it really is a great place!! The food was phenomenal! Almost got a case of the Mizz Kitties/Beyotches, as I put cream in my coffee, but luckily, I avoided any full on embarrassing disaster. We are sooooo lazy, that we took a cab to go right across the street: Venetian to Mirage…I don’t think the cabbie was all too pleased, but the tip should have made up for it I think :)

[​IMG]
    Scott and MK

[​IMG]
    BC and Beyotch!

[​IMG]
    The Girls

[​IMG]
    Delmonicos @ Venetian

[​IMG]
    One of the Bday Girls

Not sure what happened as we were all too meet at Revolution Lounge to have a few drinks to continue the Bday celebration for Haidy. We ran into some of the other board members, who were on their way to play poker, and MK came over as well, but everyone kind of just separated and did their own thing. I finally went up to the room and watched some TV before falling asleep.

Monday….our last day! Rick and I get ourselves ready to go hang out at the pool again with everyone else! We checked out and stored our luggage to just have a good time the last few hours we were there. Nothing exciting on our way back home, but I did make it just in time to watch the season premier of Heroes :D

[​IMG]
    Time to hang out!

[​IMG]
    Beyotch is too big for chair!

[​IMG]
    Me with the two best bday girls ever!

All in all, it was a great trip!! Can’t wait to see all of my Vegas buddies again!!

Here are some other random pics that I thought you guys would enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. DonD

DonD VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good stuff Angel, thanks for sharing. :nworthy:

3. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Angel - thanks for posting. The pics are great. Looks like everyone had a blast.

later, GVJ

4. tominiowa

tominiowa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for sharing the pictures and your Tr with us. Looks like a fun time was had by all

5. sunni

sunni VIP Whale

Rick

Awesome report Angel :nworthy: Seems that Rick can't party hearty with the big kids...:rolleyes2:

6. angel81chick

angel81chick Abuelita

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tell me about Sunni, he totally killed my fun Saturday night! :nono:

But....I did take video and pictures of his drunk ass, b/c, well, that's just the type of gf I am :evillaugh

7. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice.

You guys "napped" an awful lot though.

:wink2:

8. pattiinontario

pattiinontario "PATTI-O-LANTERNS"

Trips to Las Vegas:
    )

Great pics, great times. I recall certain people not mentioning any names Sandra ;) that left the Revolution early as they were exhausted.

9. IllMarty

IllMarty Orangutan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another excellent tale told by Beyotch! We really missed ya when you left Saturday because as you know, it got crazy! :poke:

I love when you and I are in Vegas together, because your TRs cover just about everything I do, and then I don't feel the need to write a TR. :rolleyes2:I don't wanna know about the naps though. :vomit:

10. angel81chick

angel81chick Abuelita

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn it Becks...you see what you started! Oh your pervy minds....we really did take a lot of naps...as in sleeping!!! :)

11. sanonofresurfer

sanonofresurfer Dude

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fixed that for ya Sandra.

Great photo of half of my head by the way! At least it's my good half. Heh.....

Nice report and great photos.....

I wish I could have gotten off work earlier to enjoy the cabana....

12. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Hey Sandra!! What a great time! So much better than the last time I saw you at PaM. Nine bottles at Voodoo, is that it? Seemed like more than that but then again Rick was drinking that Witchdoctor. :evillaugh

Can't wait to do it all over again. :drunk::blowkiss:

13. aggie182

aggie182 Off Key and Out of Tune

Trips to Las Vegas:
    very nice.

14. ghetto71

ghetto71 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice Tr and pics!:thumbsup:

15. gmoney590

gmoney590 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe you need to get Rick in a training program so he can hang with the big dogs. But it looked like you had a great time and much alcohl was consumed.

16. angel81chick

angel81chick Abuelita

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL gmoney...he sure does need to train in how to keep up with the big players! :)

We'll see where his level is for MMVI, though I doubt he will be coming with :evillaugh

17. MikeE

MikeE The Shah's Slightly Hairy Cousin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report as always. I think I'll be in town the same time as you. LA has its fair share of bars. Start training Rick now for December ;-).

18. angel81chick

angel81chick Abuelita

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ughh...but you know my dislike for Hollywood :)

Oooh, same time again? Well, just make sure that it isn't only for a day this time, will you? :poke:

19. texas_aggie_girl_93

texas_aggie_girl_93 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice TR and awesome pics! Thanks for sharing. Too bad Rick got tossed. Better hurry and get him in training to keep up with you for MM. :evillaugh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.