1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

In the Madness

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by angel81chick, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel81chick

angel81chick Abuelita

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

First of all, I must say that I am definitely grateful for having joined this board and given the chance to meet a lot of wonderful people.

Wednesday

After putting in a full day at work, 5p rolled around. Time for me to go to the airport as my sister was able to get out of work an hour early to drop me off. I had planned so that I could stop by wal-mart first, but luckily my friend told me there was traffic. Oh boy was there traffic….there was an underground explosion just north of LAX with road closures to the airport :grrr: At this point, I call my co-worker, Iris, and thankfully she was able to find an alternate route. I finally made it, with time to spare.

As Iris was helping me out with an alternate route, all the buffoons are texting me and asking where the hell I was. I told them, and they freaked out…this should have been a clue as to what would come later, but I am oblivious to a lot of things :rolleyes2:

My flight arrived on time, and as I am walking to baggage claim, I see Marty from afar. My immediate thought was oh crap! What am I in for? Next thing I know, a big group start yelling my name including profanity, and make a huge commotion by running up and hugging me. I get handed a corona instantly! :D Yes, they all came to pick me up in a party bus! My luggage took forever to get onto the carrousel, but I think it had something to do with the fact that Angy and Terry decided to hop onto it, because as soon as they did, it stopped working :nono:

Finally I get my 1 huge suite case, 1 small suit case, 1 carry on and purse onto the party bus!!!! Time to party :beer: We take off from the airport to pick up E from his hotel, drive down the strip and to the LV sign. At this point, tequila shots are taken, pictures are taken, Vodka is taken straight out of the bottle, only to head back to IP, as Angy, Patti and Sin let me crash with them for the night :kiss:

[​IMG]
    MM^2

[​IMG]
    The Gang in front of the LV Sign

We get to the room, drink and then head downstairs to gamble and drink more. I honestly have no idea what time I got back to the room, but I'm sure it was in the wee hours of Thursday morning.

Highlights:

Terry not remembering we went to the LV Sign to take pictures, and giving me the best 1st impression anyone could ever give me.

Staying with the girls!

Having a glow-in-the-dark arrow point you the way to the suite in the hallway!

Being greeted by everyone at the airport :blowkiss:

Thursday

Slept about 4 or 5 hours, and was up and ready to go. Baby Cougar was going to pick me up to have lunch and take me to the Flaming-O to check – in to my room. She came upstairs to meet some of the fellas that were hanging out before hand. Went to cozymel's on Flamingo, which was decent, but nothing special. It reminded me of El Torito. Checked – in, and had to get ready for Linner at Maggiano's.

Thank you sin for taking my lactose intolerance into consideration, though, it did no good :( I still got sick, even though I avoided everything with cheese and even scrapped the cheese off the chicken…oh well, still a great meal with great company!

After dinner, we all headed over to E's for a great cocktail hour. Room and view were spectacular!!! Plenty of conversation, ladies looked great and nothing more could have made it better. Well….maybe, being able to get that Chanel purse…but whatever! :cry: (BTW, my mother would like to thank Westtexas for me not purchasing the purse using her CC)

[​IMG]
    Hotties

Finally decided to go back to my room and took a power nap as I waited for Baby Cougar to show up. She blessed me with her company throughout all of the MM activities, plus, I let her stay with me :evillaugh

Baby Cougar finally got there, and we headed out to meet Drea, Angy and the rest of the folks at IP. Plenty of more drinking, as this is what led us to the karaoke bar upstairs. Both Marty and Sticky did a great job!

[​IMG]
    Some Poker Playing

[​IMG]
    Marty singing his heart out!

[​IMG]
    Angy, Baby Cougar and I

Highlights:

Dinner at Maggiano's and meeting more of the T2Vers.

Mike claiming he is slightly hairy…though I think, his disclaimer should be slightly hairy for a Persian :evillaugh

Marty and Sticky singing Karaoke.

Friday

I honestly did not do a damn thing all day Friday. I slept and slept and slept…and finally woke up around 4:30p. Got ready for the IP party, ordered some food, and headed out. Party was fun, up until we got kicked out by IP security. Some of us went to the craps table, BJ table and I, to roulette! We then proceeded to go to Carnival Court, where the band was OK…..but this is where I met her…..my sista from anotha motha…Vegas Tonya! :woot: White girl's got rhythm and balls…heehee!

Not sure what time I finally made it back to the room, but I did, and called it a night!

[​IMG]
    Marty, D, Scott and I

[​IMG]
    Shots for Sonya!

[​IMG]
    My Biatches!

[​IMG]
    Thank goodness for the Balcony!

[​IMG]
    Some gamblin' and dancin'

Highlights:

Meeting my sista from anotha motha!

Playing BJ for the first time…ever!!!

T falling over the coffee table during the IP party!

Meeting BillGates' brother who was turning 21 and giving him shit! :evillaugh

Saturday

This is the 2nd time that Baby Cougar wakes me up early because she has to go to work. At this point, I am ready to kick her ass and throw her out of my room, but whatever…I was too tired to even think about it. Showered and got ready for the Poker Tourney, which was a ton of fun. My only goal was to not be the first one out!!! I caught some good cards, but in the end, apparently not enough to keep me in the tourney. Although I wasn't the first one out…that was Tractor Boy :nworthy:….I was the 2nd one out, with pocket Queens….talk about bullshit! My prize…..a fish medal! :rolleyes:

[​IMG]
    1 of 4 Poker Tables

Tractor Boy and I soon had plenty of others who joined us as "Rail Birds!" Finally, after what seemed like forever, the final table was upon us! It really was a great time, with all the smack talking, the all – in calls….great time!

[​IMG]
    Rail Birds

After everything, I had to go and get ready for dinner at Okada with Baby Cougar, Eric and Mike. The food was great, and we were fortunate enough to have been joined by a really nice couple who offered us to share their sushi. In turn, we got a bottle of Sake and shared with them. Mike made an excellent choice in the Sake :drunk: After dinner, we followed E to the craps table, where I finally understood more about the rules and wasn't completely lost.

At some point, we decided to meet up with the gang at MSS. Baby Cougar and I looked like some street hookers, to the point, where she was called one in the bathroom…or something rather. Thank goodness we took an extra set of clothes to change into, which we did in the parking lot as Marty and Scott stood guard!

[​IMG]
    Looking like street walkers

Finally made it over to Binion's and then Hogs and Heifers were we played pool, danced on the bar, and got drunk! :drunk: We stayed there for a bit, and even Ron finally made it out!

[​IMG]
    A shot at H&H

[​IMG]
    A little bit of bar top dancing!

[​IMG]
    Random pool shot

We finally made it back to IP where some of us stayed at the bar and met up with some fellows. I have no clue who they are, but all I know, is that they had a thick southern accent ala scott…but not as "hicky" :evillaugh

By the time I made it to my room, the sun was out. I am thinking 730a or 8a, no clue really…but a great way to end the MM festiviites.

Highlights:

Dougie putting a ring on my finger :kiss:

Playing in the poker tourney and hanging out with the rail birds.

Dinner with Mike and Eric….you two are the best :kiss:

Inviting, "Bill the Hot Dealer" to EI :D By the way…did he make it?

Sunday

Time for me to go home, but not until 10p. Baby Cougar and I had to go get her car from Binion's Valet, as we left it there since we were in no condition to drive :D Went to In-N-Out for some linner, and then it was time for me to depart. The saddest moment was saying goodbye and sending text messages to all who would still be there.

Flight was uneventful, and irritating as they kept switching gates, but I did win $160 on the slot machine waiting for my flight, and I got to see the guy who play's Clark's dad on Smallville, and whom I believe is on Nip Tuck now. For you older folk :evillaugh he was on Dukes of Hazzards.

Arrived in LA on time and crashed when I got home.

Overall highlights:

Getting picked up in the party bus!

Meeting everyone that I constantly chat with and hanging out with them.

Not sure if this counts, but being felt up and/or used as a pillow and/or getting motor-boated…..remind me not to wear that red dress ever again around you boys! :evillaugh

Learning the basics of BJ and craps.

Spending time with my girls! :blowkiss:

Not getting a black eye, or bruise, or falling down anywhere!

A great 4.5 days spent! And here are some extras....enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good stuff Sandra :thumbsup:

Once again, another memorable trip. Can't wait until the next time.

3. MikeE

MikeE The Shah's Slightly Hairy Cousin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Loved it.

What can I say? Connoissuers such as myself know that the best sake is always the cheapest one on the menu.

4. angel81chick

angel81chick Abuelita

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wish I was the Shah's cousin too :rolleyes2:

5. Dougie

Dougie I am IN!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice work!

6. tnkc

tnkc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks...always love your reports and pics. Three weeks behind you all and can't wait...hope you left some alcohol and chips for me :nworthy:

7. sin

sin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Girl you ROCK! I had such a blast with you, as usual! :kiss:

8. doctor_al

doctor_al VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was great meeting you Sandra. Adding you to this crowd (i.e. Angy, Sin, Tonya) is like throwing petrol on a fire. :thumbsup:

9. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great Report, Sandra. Was great to see you again!

By the way, I think Dougie called this the "T2V Single Zero Roulette Wheel" when the photo was taken--Half black, half red, one green...

[​IMG]

10. sunni

sunni VIP Whale

TR

Awesome report Angel :nworthy: I wanna party with this crew :wave:

11. mikenhe

mikenhe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    nice report! Great to finally meet you - even if you were keeping me away from your friends :D bwhahahha

12. IllMarty

IllMarty Orangutan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for a great weekend beyotch! Our first long term exposure to each other and it was definately epic. Next year MM6 is earlier so I will try to bring some of my hooligan friends you already have met along with me. That's got ORGY written all over it! :wink2:

BTW-Those photos are under armed guard 24/7, right? :rolleyes:

13. angel81chick

angel81chick Abuelita

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ahem...please refer to my caption under my name "Mistress of Blackmail" :evillaugh

And you briinging the boys...that does have bad news written all over it :wink2:

OMG Mikey, I didn't even notice....but it is sooo true! :kill: Anyone want to play with us?

14. sin

sin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn, that is perfect! Dougie I bow to your superior photo caption skillz:nworthy:

Sandra if no one wants to play with us we can just play with each other....again!:wink2: Remember, WE MAKE THE PARTY!!!

15. angel81chick

angel81chick Abuelita

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How could I ever have doubted you?!? :nworthy:

16. MikeE

MikeE The Shah's Slightly Hairy Cousin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are soooo lazy that we can't think of new comments :ssst:. That, or maybe we just killed too many brain cells.

P.S. Love the new MySpace caption.

17. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

That part about Dougie put the ring on your finger - did you two get engaged during MMV?

18. angel81chick

angel81chick Abuelita

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL...I know, a bit sad really, but blah!! :rolleyes2: The new myspace caption was my sister's idea... :evillaugh

Chef...it is the closest I will ever get to getting engaged! Dougie got Sin and I some rings...mine says "Angel" on it, and Sin's has "Princess" on hers. I think mine is a bit more accurate than Sins :ssst:

19. gmoney590

gmoney590 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Once again it appears that you had an epic adventure and the pictures speak volumes.

20. sin

sin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh Sandra how you wound me!:cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.