1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Drunkbowl 2007

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Vegas Tonya, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegas Tonya

Vegas Tonya Margarita Connoisseur

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Drunkbowl 2007 came and went....we had a great time, but then we always do. I'm not doing a full report because I was kinda sick this trip and couldn't have as much fun as I really really wanted to. I will make up for it at NSF! I think I might need a chaperone though....anyone?

Here are the highlights/lowlights to the trip:

Carnival Court is awesome for all ages, I saw people there with strollers rockin' outside the fence. :poke:

Hooters Wings are NOT the greatest, I've had better.....and come to think of it...the girls weren't that hot in there either. Shit, I have better boobs than most of them. And that's not even the conceited side talking.

The bar at Gameworks ROCKS!!! If you go there...have a Honeydew martini. They are yummy! Say hi to Rick or Sara they are the best bartenders in the entire world (besides me of course) and tip them appropriately!

Tropicana pool is awesome. They have "football" drinks that are $13 and $11 for refills (have the "Under the Waterfall"). We bought them and only filled them up once at the pool. We filled them up before we headed to the pool each day from our stash in the room.

Coyote Ugly is UGLY and kinda actually sucks! I won't be returning and the girls said they won't either. No good vibe in there and no where to dance...unless you want to be on the bar, and there were already 20-25 girls up there.

Mizuno's at Tropicana has awesome food, and way too much food for one person to eat it all. So if you go there, share your entree with a friend.

Boogie Knights @ HOB sucks too. We used to do that every year, and last year they sucked royally. But one of the girls said they had a new singer, so what the hell, we would check it out. Yep, they still sucked! Need to find a new place for next year.

Tropicana has a pretty good cover band. They had the dancefloor full all night, each night.

Bally's has an awesome band that plays there every Sunday night. They have a "Commodores" kinda sound. They played R&B and were better than almost all the cover bands I have heard. I'll be going there more to kick up my heels. If I can get hubby out more.

Dumbass people disclaimer: There was a teachers convention in town and if you are a teacher....please let loose at home not just when visiting Vegas. Because when you let loose all at once and once a year, you kinda make the party suck for everyone else cause you are just acting stupid beyond belief. I don't want to wear your drink, step on the broken glass you dropped on the dance floor or have you "invade" my dancing space. So please drink responsibly at home and condition your liver before going on vacation. Have a little courtesy....you're not the only one on vacation. Thank you for obeying MY rules. :thumbsup:

We had a great time, as usual, and are awaiting the next 344 days to pass pretty quickly so we can get Drunkbowl 2008 under way...

oops forgot to add the pics:

All the girls...see the better boobs than the hooters girls:

[​IMG][/IMG]

And the "usual" BJ shot:

[​IMG][/IMG]

And the 3 amigos of the trip (the blonde had to take the pic):

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. IllMarty

IllMarty Orangutan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very nice VT. Glad you had a good time, but don't you always have fun?

3. gmoney590

gmoney590 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice report and pics. We just might have to check out the cover band at Bally's when we're there (Vegas) in August.

4. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And it's taken this long for your liver to recover!?!

Nice!

5. LV Terry

LV Terry Captain Flop'N Fold

No.

D'oh!! what if I agree not to dance?

6. Vegas Tonya

Vegas Tonya Margarita Connoisseur

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Marty....yes, I always have fun, even when I'm not supposed to.

Terry....What if that martini glass with the Honeydew was strategically placed? :wink2: Yeah, that's what I thought!

Kikky....the liver really hasn't recovered and probably never will. I'm working on killing the brain cells now.

7. Bosco

Bosco VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty sure it wasn't me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.