1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

WOO! Im back (Paris june,11,12,13)

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by joanne48, Jun 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joanne48

joanne48 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Hideeho my vegas friends. the TRIP for Daughters 21st was big thumbs up:thumbsup::thumbsup:. went to Airport for mid afternoon flight, we had lunch and wine at airport (had PASSPORT and HER NEW Temporary License) it worked GREAT for entire trip no probs at all. So were on plane feeling no pain:) short flight hour and about 48 minutes. Bags,Cab and checkin, GREAT room with some view of the Bellagio another thumbs up didnt need no stinkin 20$ spot,ha,ha,ha,ha just a smile.
    Of course its now about 5pm and MUST gamble, played 5$ in a slot, worked that baby up to 300.00 smackeroos!$$$ ah life is already getting better. Must have some food sooooo hungry, its easy have to try for the first time the Paris Buffet, always have crepes at little spot and bakery but never buffet, OMG BEST BUFFET I HAVE EVER had in my life. Go look around a bit get ready to go out, take shower, yada yada yada,"Where in the heck are we going to go??????" its official, we decide to go to Paris lounge first, now we chose the round one so we could people watch, shes young gotta take it all in, soooo I introduce her to her FIRST ever Champagne Cocktail, the real deal, not cheap but worth every sip, in fact all our drinks were about 15$ a peice, hey wanted her to enjoy fine things for a night.

After that were off the Bellagio, we were just in agreat mood, we both wore black with heels, we had killer drinks and listened to pianist and cellist since were both musicians we loved it and I went to potty , came back and she said" OMG mother 2 men wanted to know your name, and marriage status and all about you," SAY WHAT!:blowkiss:, didnt know I had anything hot left in me,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha sizzle sizzle. we (espically me!) were getting wasted some so we went to gamble later in Bellagio, I kept my streak of winning and winning, I must have won 700$ in just one day , she had to hold me up to walk back to Paris hotel, me grinning the whole way, I went to bed she went back to gamble more, she finally won some about 130$ so she was happy camper. Ate breakfast at PEPPERMILL!!!! ok you all know I love Peppermill , we chowed like hogs, nothing dainty about it we were hungry women, went to Madame Teasaaues(cant spell it EVER), snakced all day, then off the Mandalay Bay for drinks and dinner and Mexican outside, then to see the SHARKS and fishies I just LOVED that soooo much at Mandalay. Back to Ceasars, this time she was VERY tipsy so I walked HER,ha,haha payback time,ha,ha.,ooppppppsss almost forgot we DID go to POOL that day also, BUT paris pool was closed for fixing just for that day of course:cry:, went to Ballys, still enjoyed its water, it was hot and they serve drinks so who cares.

Last Day, Bakery fro breakfast, Gambleing at Paris and OFF to Cesars again to SHOP!!!!! HOOWAHHHHHHH yeah we did some Victoria Secret Shopping and ARMANI, got some great stuff, Lunch, (Flamingo) hotel ok not great but cheap eats, then Packing and we were out of there and on the plane and snoozing home that night.

HOtels we SAw This trip:
    Paris (stayed there)
    Planet Hollywood, cool place
    Ballys
    Ceasars
    Bellagio
    Mandalay Bay
    Fashion show Mall (forgot that)

Best SERVICE
    PARIS I give it a TOTAL 10!!! for us both they treated yus like QUEENS no kidding.
    BELLAGIO, we were HAND walked around the hotel to show us gals the BEST place for our TASTES to have drinks and the SERVICE was outstanding.
    Cesars, ALWAYS a Great place for me no matter when I go there,.
    WORST SERVICE HANDS DOWN:
    Planet Hollywood, Proably just a bad week , but rolling eyes at you, standing around looking like you Hate your job just donest cut it for us.

Were BOTH Very good Tippers about 20-25% for excellant service, Paris and Bellagio we never had to wait long for our drinks, staff was freindly, bed comfy, View gorgeous, food great, won money, what else can be said, we came home feeling mighty lucky and my daughter couldnt belive 2 men wanted to know my life story,HAH AHAHA if they ONLY knew right!

Have to plan next trip, hmmmm Im thikning Sept or October, gotta get some Money so we can do it ALL over again.

Peace my FReinds, your the Best:peace:

2. DonD

DonD VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the great report. It made me feel good inside and brought a smile to my face.:nworthy:

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad you had a great time with your daughter Joanne :thumbsup:

4. Jimbucc

Jimbucc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like you had a great time. Men checking you out, shopping at Victoria's Secret, walking your daughter home, getting some wins on the slots and good food. AWESOME. :):)

5. texas_aggie_girl_93

texas_aggie_girl_93 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great mother/daughter trip! Congrats on the wins too. That's always nice.

6. gmoney590

gmoney590 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice to hear you and your daughter had such a geat time:thumbsup:; and, by the way, who's the hottie? That's right you are:nworthy::nworthy:

7. doctor_al

doctor_al VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad you two had a great trip and made some great memories. :thumbsup:

8. FL Mary

FL Mary Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report! I love Paris too and stayed there the week before you. Glad you and your daughter had a fun time together. Thanks for the report!

9. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    joanne,

thanks for writing up a report, it was great!! I wish I had the same luck that you do on the slots. It was very nice of you to take your daughter to Vegas, I'm sure it will be a wonderful memory that you and her both share for the rest of your lives.

here's to the next trip! :drunk:

~andrea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.