1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Drunkbowl 7

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Vegas Tonya, Jun 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegas Tonya

Vegas Tonya Margarita Connoisseur

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your engines....oh wait that's a different story. Well all the trip was a success and this is about all I can get together. This trip has MANY MANY MANY of the "what happens here stays here" stories in it so they can't be told.

Well the infamous "Girls Trip" came and went. Went by too fast and now we can't wait until next year for it to be ON again.

Drank LOTS of booze, spent LOTS of money and had LOTS of fun.

Stayed at The Orleans for 5 nights.

My girls Eileen and Juanita are the bomb! My sister cracks me up when she drinks cause she's a "non-drinker". But she sure does love the Hot Damn (or Aftershock). And my mom should really start drinking again. We went through 2 bottles of Aftershock and a couple six packs, plus some margaritas (in the room). Not to mention what we bought at the bars and drank while gambling. Sure enough.....my liver looks like a freakin' raisin now.

Thursday night at Carnival Court ROCKED, because it was not too busy, just the right amount of people to have a good time. Lucky Lemonades at Carnival Court outside of Harrah's are the best refreshing drink on the strip. I think we drank 6 or 7 each.

Friday night we ate at Buca di Beppo. We had the Artichoke & Spinach dip, Brushetta, Salmon, Sm Spaghetti, Sm Fettucini Alfredo and a Lg Lasagne. The food was excellent as always. The bill was $92 plus tip. There were 5 of us and we had food left over on all the plates so we dropped it by my house before heading out to party.

I did go to Toby Keith's Friday and it was a pretty slow night, so I need to go back on a night while it's a little more happening cause I didn't like it at all.

Saturday is our Boogie Knights night. We normally go see that band at House of Blues each year and they never disappoint. Well this year they did! They changed singers and the lead singer was sweatin' like a hooker in church and was spitting when he sang. EWE is all I can say. So we stayed clear of the stage and danced to the songs he was able to pull off. We danced until security told us it was time to leave. (not like last year when security told us to leave cause we HAD to, this time the place was closing. Besides Juanita had to catch a 4:15am shuttle to the airport and we got to the room at 3:59am. Do not despair, she made it...although she was still feeling pretty good from all the booze at HOB. Eileen and I then grabbed some breakfast and got to bed just under 7am.

Sunday it was just Eileen and I, after waking at 3pm no real time for the pool so we had our usual In-N-Out burgers at the Sahara location and they were great. We headed out and goofed off for a few at Texas Station. Then returned to The Orleans for some gambling. We did pretty good, not too much lost.

Monday we went to the pool for HOURS and drank about 6 Alligators (specialty at Orleans) and OMG, they were wonderful, refreshing and fruity. I do remember telling Dennis the bartender (works Monday/Tuesday BTW) that my alligator wasn't "green", he then proceeded to pour more Midori in it, he's my new buddy. By the time we headed to the room around 7pm it was time for drunk phone calls. Everyone here knows who got one that night and if you didn't get one....you are soooo lucky! We then ate at the new TGIFridays in Orleans. I had the French Onion soup and she had a steak. Good food.

Tuesday morning Eileen headed home and I was home recouperating by 10:30 am. GOOD TIMES!

Now it's just a few months away and I can get some rooms booked for next year.

2. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And... they are Toxic. I can't wait to have those again.

3. Jack21

Jack21 Guest

I'm getting a buzz just reading about it. Tonya I have to do a better job of tracking you down next time I'm in town. Thanks for the great report!

4. Blonde_4_ever

Blonde_4_ever LasVegas4ever.com

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoyed your report...Girl's trips are the bEST!:)

5. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    there ain't nuthin' like being with your girls-especially in Vegas! Great reads Tonya. Thanks for Sharing.

~Andrea

6. IllMarty

IllMarty Orangutan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's what I was missing, the Drunkbowl7 TR! Way to go VT. Hopefully your liver is recovering a bit. You rock as always!

Marty

7. Jer

Jer “The Walrus has spoken”

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds great, but not satisfied yet....

Pictures....:ssst:

Coming in Earlier, Who Does That???
  8. LV Terry

LV Terry Captain Flop'N Fold

I am boycotting this trip report until I see pics posted with it.

:blah:

9. Vegas Tonya

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Boycott no more!!! Here are a couple that can be shown.

Me and Juanita at Carnival Court
    [​IMG]

Me, Eileen and Juanita still at Carnival Court
    [​IMG]

Eileen after 7 or 8 Lucky Lemonades (I was on the dance floor to keep her upright)
    [​IMG]

And I think she tried to pull me down....but we stayed upright.
    [​IMG]

All in all we had a great time!

10. Jer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Better, but thats like an appetizer....:wink2:

11. Vegas Tonya

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh almost forgot, this is what your face looks like after you have all those Lucky Lemonades, and the bar's still open!

[​IMG]

12. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Tonya, how did I miss this?? :eek: Sounds and looks like to much fun!!!

Looks like Vegas survived another Drunkbowl :wink2:

13. LV Terry

LV Terry Captain Flop'N Fold

AAWWWW Yeah!

Has anyone ever been to Carnival Court and Not had a good time?

I love that place. In fact... there is a 2pm flight... hmmm.. Tonya, are you available for happy hour?! Come On! Who's with me?!! Leeetsss Do IIIIT!!

14. Vegas Tonya

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are here...I'm drunk! Just get on that flight and you can take the red-eye tonight and be home by the time you have to work tomorrow.

15. Jer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stop that... HEre I am trying to stay away from Vegas and here you and Terry make a great argument for me to get out there....

Must.... Resist....:nono:

16. sanonofresurfer

sanonofresurfer Dude

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't do it Jer! Vegas is EVIL! With all the free drinks, non-stop gambling that sucks the money right out of your pockets, and tons of scantily clad women walking around in crop tops and hoochie shorts in the 120 degree heat...the place is a nightmare! Run away.....run far away!

Did that help any? I'm always here for you man....:wiggle:

17. Jer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Larry... Its the lap dance coupon on next to Tonyas name which is killing me at this point!

18. Vegas Tonya

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not one to try and keep anyone away from Vegas. I am EVIL! I will always be the one tempting everyone to come here and goof off with me.

The coupon is only good for tonight....so start booking your flights now.

19. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sonofa..... just can't wait 3 more days huh?

20. Jer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Talk about raining on a parade.....:Þ

hee hee hee hee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.