1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Memorial Day Pics.

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by vegasdrea, Jun 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

I had a blast with Alissa and Holly. Alissa was a Vegas Virgin and I felt like I had to show her the ways of Las Vegas, well basically get her completely drunk the entire weekend. There were 9 people total that we were with, but I'm not really gonna get into that. We stayed at the Hard Rock and had a fabulous time. The weather was crappy on Saturday, but that didn't keep us from heading out to the pool at 9AM.

On Friday night we had dinner at Smith and Wollensky it was yummy. Delmonico must have called and told them that we were coming, because they stuck us on the top level away from everyone else. (When we were there in April there were five tables that complained about us.) It was nice to have to whole floor to ourselves, but eventually a family came and we were told "there are kids here keep it down". GRRR. Well I guess we probably were using profanities and such, but the 2 kids were about 12 and 15, gimme a break!! Oh well I guess, I wont understand til I have kids of my own.

[​IMG]
    Holly, Me, and Alissa waiting for our Limo.

Met up with Angy on Friday night at Carnaval Court and somehow Holly, her and I ended up at Light. It was great seeing her again, not long enough though.

Saturday morning we were at the pool right at 9 when it opened

[​IMG]
    Holly's in the hat, I'm wearing the big shades....

Stayed there the whole day, got drunk, went out on Saturday night, got drunk some more...

[​IMG]
    Went to dinner at Kahunaville...That's Alissa and I.

[​IMG]
    Trying to be sexy...

Sunday I woke up and went straight to the pool. I still can't believe that I was ready to party again so early. I guess living in Vegas has made me an alcoholic!!

[​IMG]
    Me and Alissa at REHAB.

I met up with Mike (Joe Schmo) after rehab on Sunday night and we chatted for a little while. He is a great guy, can't wait to really hang out with him Vegas Style...

Well that's all folks. Weekend was crazy, and I'm still recovering. I've got two more sets of friends coming into town next weekend, and my friend Steve called me to tell me they got 5th row seats to the UFC fight in July, and that I better be ready to party....guess I better get my system back to normal for a couple weeks. Ahh, the life I have to live in Vegas, someone's got to do it...

2. Hunter

Hunter Tourist

Nice pix.

Looks like fun in the sun, almost enough to make me want to go to the pool next time... It's 100 degrees today in Las Vegas. Sounds nice.

As for Joe Schmo, he's ok.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From the call that I got at 2am my time, it sounded like you ladies were having a great time. Yep... Carnaval Court definately needs to be on my list for next week. :wink2:

As always, great pics Drea :thumbsup:

4. MikeE

MikeE The Shah's Slightly Hairy Cousin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You kidding? That guy's an ass****!

DAMN Drea! Those are some nice pics indeed--makes me wish I came a night earlier...

You know there will be more pics next month... some I'll probably have to pay you not to post!

5. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Your friends are a fun time and it was so great seeing you again, but I agree, not enough time together. Do you think these had anything to do with that? :wink2:

[​IMG]

Not sure what I thought about Light. Maybe we need to go back one more time so I can decide. :drunk: Next time my visit will be longer. :)

6. blackjack

blackjack Monkey!!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great pics again Drea. :cheers: Looks like the virgin had no trouble keeping up with you & Holly. Nice.

7. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OH MY GOSH...We drank those??? No wonder I don't remember anything from that night!!!!!!!

8. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I count 11 shooters. Good job! :nworthy:

9. Danjay

Danjay Guest

Sounds like y'all really had fun! I wish I could hit up Rehab on Sunday, but I'm heading home that Saturday afternoon. Love the pix too! : ) HAHAHA!!

10. Jack21

Jack21 Guest

Great pics, 'drea.

Baby got back....

11. sanonofresurfer

sanonofresurfer Dude

Trips to Las Vegas:
    CRAP! Stupid work computer won't let me see the pics. Well, now I have something to look forward to when I get home.

Nice report though. Sounds like a good time, as always.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.