1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Bimini rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by gcadays99, May 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gcadays99

gcadays99 Tourist

I don't get the bimini package it says 2 nights and an excursion fir 1 million. You can get a single night for 100k so thats 200k worth of points is the excursion worth 800k or is more included that it doesn't say?

2. chantellevegas

chantellevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wonderes the same thing but in the terms and conditions it says you can only use one comp room per stay so it sounds like you can only redeem one comp night in 30 days. The million point reward is definetely over priced.

3. HIHIHI

HIHIHI Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    has anyone had experience redeeming their points for free accommodations at Bimini? When I called for reservations, they said I can only redeem for one (1) night. I cannot combine for three (3) nights. In the MyVegas app, it says I can only redeem up to 3 rewards. I wanted to do 3 nights in total.

4. yoyoseven

yoyoseven Grizzled Vereran

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Isn't Bimini where they did all those nuke tests in the 50's? What's the half-life on that shit?

5. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is consistent with Vegas. You can redeem 3 rewards, but only one can be a room reward.

This is all to be expected. They want to give you a little deal as bait and then get you spending money. They don't want to just hand out free vacations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.