1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Planet Hollywood Ultra Hip Premium King Fountain View

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by JRRestoule, Oct 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRRestoule

JRRestoule VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone have any experience in these rooms? It states they are newly remodelled, I would imagine they weren't totally renovated... maybe just touched up?

2. CaptCanada

CaptCanada Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed in this room description exactly on Sept. 6.
    To me it definitely felt remodelled. Smelled new, and appeared a good bit different than the previous room I had stayed in there.
    The bathroom was quite nice. As for the rest of the room, the furnishings and finishes were new. A nice chaise lounge was in front of the fountain view window.
    It impressed for PHo, but I had just completed stays at Caesars (newly renovated room), Aria, and Cosmo, so it did feel like a fairly significant step down, even with the room updates.

3. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here are some pictures. PH Bathroom 2.jpg PH Bathroom.jpg PH Bedroom.jpg PH Seating area.jpg

4. FullPay

FullPay When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed in July. Room may have been remodeled but it was small and still had the movie props theme. Fountain view was obstructed by the "hot air balloon" sign; wouldn't have been much better without it.

5. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If the room still had the movie props it was not a remodeled room. We stayed in one last month and it appeared the whole room was redone. The bathroom needed better lighting but they are a big step up from the old Hollywood Hip rooms. They even replaced all the carpet in the hallways
    Mark

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, this one only had one window. Not sure if they have them with 2.

8. HolgerKCH

HolgerKCH Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed in one in August, and as they tried to give me one of their old rooms first I had a chance to compare them. Really much, much better, feels fresh and new and I love they have a fridge. View to fountains was OK, but not as nice as from the Cosmo.

9. HolgerKCH

HolgerKCH Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Picture of room
    [​IMG]

and view
    [​IMG]

10. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Resort rooms have two windows. That picture is deceiving because the curtain covers the whole wall.

Mark

11. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know the Resort Room has more than one window, but the Hollywood Hip room I stayed long ago had only one window. I thought the Ultra Hip rooms were a renovation of the Hollywood Hip Rooms. I'm probably getting confused.

12. FYMYAWF

FYMYAWF VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had the Cosmo fountains view, but that photo from PH still looks like a helluva view.

Monitoring this thread, I'll be staying in one of these rooms comped over Xmas. I could have had a Caesars Julius Tower room but I'm a sucker for a view and I enjoy the vibe of PH more so than Caesars.

13. HolgerKCH

HolgerKCH Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In fact the perspective from PH might even be nicer, but I love the view from the terraces instead through a window. But you are right, it IS a very nice view :)

14. JRRestoule

JRRestoule VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the input everyone! I booked this for a couple nights at the tail end of my upcoming trip. Looking forward to that view! I recently stayed at Cosmo and I agree the view from there was incredible...I think the terrace (no window) really makes it that much better, but this view from PHo looks great as well!

15. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a resort room comped for my next stay. I'm going to try the $20 trick to see if I can get into one. I like that it has a larger TV, and an in-room fridge. I won't have to order one from them. Took almost 2 hours last time for them to bring it up. That's a lot of drinking time. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.