1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Redeeming points while in LV

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by neilsalop, Oct 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neilsalop

neilsalop Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok dumb question time, be gentle with me I'm new to all this.

We're coming to Vegas at the weekend and have plenty of points for a free Zumanity ticket each (two accounts), but aren't sure if we'll have the time to see 3 shows (already going to two others), so would rather wait until we see how we feel. I know some of the rewards aren't available from inside Clarke county, is Zumanity one of these? If so would it be possible to do it when we visit Grand Canyon?

Told you it was a dumb question :(

2. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How tech savvy are you? You can add a free VPN app to your phone and spoof your location. This is what people do to get the US Netflix in Canada.

3. neilsalop

neilsalop Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not actually known for my savvyness to be honest. I can post messages and go on facebook, after that it all becomes a blur.

4. WHU66

WHU66 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depends how you are going to the Grand Canyon, if it's by helicopter in the morning, no problem. If it's by bus and all day, depends what time you get back and how tired you are.....sorry if that seems obvious! If you aren't using the MyVegas points for anything else, book it and you can always cancel/swap once you are there if it doesn't pan out.....

5. VegasDaytripper

VegasDaytripper Re-Retired Degen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes, better to grab it now when it's available and cancel later
    because even if the show tickets are accessible while in Vegas, they may be sold out (as show tickets are often sold out these days)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.