1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Car rental - open 24 hrs?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by ScoobyDoo, Sep 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScoobyDoo

ScoobyDoo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if the car rental companies in the Vegas McCarran airport car rental facillity are 24 hrs?

2. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most of them are open 24 hours but best if you check with their sites to see. I think Enterprise closes at midnight and may be the only one of the major agencies that does close.

There were some times where my flight was at 6 in the morning so I had to return the car at 3:30 am so I do know for sure that some are open all the time.

But when you make your reservation they usually list their operational hours so you can check when you make your reservation.

When you return your car the attendant will usually take care of you so you don't have to actually go into the facility, you can just go directly to the shuttle buses to get to the airport.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If we arrive that late, we are probably shitfaced and dead tired. One more reason to take a cab/uber. Please, I am not trying to judge.

4. tvon

tvon VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Usually it will say on the site when you make the rental. If i've never been i'll call in advance just to be sure.

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think many are. Pretty sure if you go to the website for various agencies, they list their times right there.

6. bridude98

bridude98 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just watch out for the smaller car rental companies, like Fox, that are not actually at the car rental center with all the other companies. You have to take a second shuttle from there to the actual rental site

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.