1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Early check-in fee with CET VIP Access Card?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by lithium78, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lithium78

lithium78 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have an early flight for our next visit to the Vegas Strip, but I have a VIP Access Card from my Total Rewards Visa. Anybody know if this would let us avoid paying the early check-in fee like a Diamond TR member? That would be really nice.

2. Tahoejoe2

Tahoejoe2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Even without the VIP card, I've never paid an early check in fee. I usually arrive in LV around 11am and get my room with no charge. I don't do LV on weekends, maybe that helps. It is nice with the VIP card to use Diamond checkin.

3. lithium78

lithium78 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are looking at a 9:30 or 10 am check-in time due to the earliness of our flight. It wasn't supposed to arrive that early, but the airline changed times on us. Oh, well. Nothing to be done about that.

4. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try it and if they still want to charge you, just leave your bags at the bell station, grab lunch or go play for a bit, and try again in a couple hours. I've never checked in as early as you, but I frequently have in the early afternoon and it's never been an issue.

• Like Like x 1
  5. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Checked into diamond lounge before noon at both Ballys & Harrahs last month with no early checkin fee.
    Worst case scenario you leave your bags with bellman for a few hours.

6. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Checked in at Caesars last Sunday around 1:30pm with no problem and no fees and I'm just a platinum.

7. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

I've never had an issue with early check-in. Worst case is they tell me the room is not ready and I have the bags waiting for me. Though I do find that the $20 trick does entice them to find you a room earlier

8. totalee

totalee Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have checked in early several times, never had an issue, but I have a Diamond card. However when I have come in early I have generally not gotten the best rooms. If I arrive early I will check my bags with the valet and tell the check in that I will wait for a good room.

9. lithium78

lithium78 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If anybody was wondering about the answer to this question, I was able to check in early without a fee with the VIP Access card. They didn't have a room ready when I got there at 10 am, but they had one at noon after they upgraded us. VIP Access card for the win!

• Like Like x 1
  10. vegasloverfromatl

vegasloverfromatl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi there-

I am trying to remember how I got the VIP access card. We go every fall and I never can remember. Is this something we receive in the mail? or do I need to get it at the players cage? Thanks

11. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure, but I think you earn the VIP card from hitting a certain annual spend amount on the TR Visa.

12. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You get a letter in the mail that you bring to the player's card desk and they give you the VIP card.

13. vegasloverfromatl

vegasloverfromatl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK, thanks. I hit the $10,000 with July statement so hoping to get it soon. Our trip is next month. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.