1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars Forum Classic Royal Suite | 1K

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by meliphilus, Sep 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meliphilus

meliphilus Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For the last few years I've stayed 4-6 times a year in either the Augustus or Octavius tower comped. For my November trip I've booked a Forum Classic Royal Suite | 1K since it was offered as a comp. Have any VMB'ers stayed in one recently? Would you choose it over an Augustus or Octavius tower room?

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never stayed in one, but I would definitely take it if I wasn't staying solo. 1,400 SF and I like the Forum Tower location better. The decor may be somewhat drab, but so are Augustus and Octavius.

If I was solo, I'd take the lesser room because the suite would be overkill, and I'd rather have more available in back end comps

3. ducc

ducc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stay in the palace side in a jr suite. was very nice :)goofy:bidet and everything). And was on a $20 trick. Agree with Chuck IMO unless it's bucket list or something, the suite is overkill.

4. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed in it this past march (think I posted some pics back then). It is a legit suite with a separate large room from the bedroom. And it has a larger bathroom than the Augustus tower (haven't stayed in Octavius so I cannot compare to those rooms). But Chuck is correct, the furnishings are nothing really special. If you really want the extra room, then its worth it. If you're wanting a suite so you can feel like a High Roller, this one doesn't really accomplish that

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  5. Big dam

Big dam Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I use to stay in this suite a lot but I found I could get the Hakone suite in the NOBU tower for the same comp and is a much nicer suite.

6. ducc

ducc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    NOBU .. baller on the boards! Had a nobu suite in my offers once. Clicked on it said comp. Closed the site and figured i'd book later. Went back on the next week Couldn't book anything, Not even forum classic. I instantly knew i F****D up!!!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. VegasDaytripper

VegasDaytripper Re-Retired Degen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought i was getting hooked up with some nice rooms... but this past weekend, I got to check out this 4 bedroom suite in the Nobu Hotel where my friend was staying at
    This was on a whole new level of vegas balling

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.