1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

roll in showers

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by bam4040, Aug 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bam4040

bam4040 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Staying at Bally's in October with 85 y.o. mother. I have requested a shower instead of a tub as mother can't get in and out of a tub. Was told they only had a roll in shower available for our room type. Has anyone stayed in one of these rooms? Does the water go all over the bathroom floor since there is no lip or edge to the shower?We don't want to be walking in water in the bathroom. Silly question I guess, but I'm trying to make things as easy and comfortable as possible for mother as this may be our last annual trip to Vegas. If anyone as pics that would be great. Thanks

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My Jubilee room & also my Jubilee suite did not have a roll-in shower......great showers but had to step in. What type of room do you have reserved?

3. bam4040

bam4040 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Apparently there's a convention in town that week so we could only get an Indigo classic room. I understand Jubilee has showers, but no rooms available. These are comped room. We don't stay long in our room so shower is more important than anything else.

4. bam4040

bam4040 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    More specifically, our room is a handicap accessible room.

5. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know this isn't from Bally's, but I think it would be very similar to this:
    [​IMG]

Unless the drain got stopped up, water shouldn't go over that small lip and the curtain will keep everything else in.

6. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For a roll in shower, the floor is done in a way that the water doesn't go all over. I've showers with no lip at all at the Gold Coast and the water stayed in the shower area.

7. Uranium 235

Uranium 235 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well this topic turned out completely different to what I thought based on the title

8. bretmc

bretmc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed in Ballys Jubilee rooms with roll in shower last 2 trips. Water does get out of the shower but not a lot. I just put an extra towel on the other side of the curtain so water doesn't get all over the bathroom. It might get wet outside the shower but doesn't flood the bathroom.

9. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a bit younger than 85 and I'm a bit nervous about showing in a bath tub. Especially those super deep tubs with no anti slip mat.

Wet carpet is far preferable to a slip and fall.

10. bam4040

bam4040 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been off-line a couple days. Thanks for all your comments. I'll put towels down like suggested. Snidely you are right, wet floor is better than a fall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.