1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mini Vegas Ornaments?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Vegasaddict2014, Aug 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegasaddict2014

Vegasaddict2014 Low-Roller

Hi everyone,

I know this is a bit weird but I'm in the process of redesigning my fish tank and wanted to give it a vegas theme. Is there anyone that lives in Vegas that can tell me if there's any aquatics stores that sell mini versions of the hotels or just any general stores that do (as I may still be able to add non-aquatic ornaments to the tank) I found a photo of a vegas inspired tank on Pinterest and it looks amazing... [​IMG]
    I've looked online but can't find any so I'd appreciate any suggestions.

2. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is so great! Almost makes me want to set up my aquarium again. ;)

I haven't ever seen anything like that, but you might do a search for some local Vegas aquarium stores and call and ask if they know of a source for those.

3. Niteshade

Niteshade VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is an online place called lasvegasgiftsonline that sells
    acrylic Christmas ornaments - they might have some things that would
    work for you. I have a vendor that sells ornaments in any shape you want, but
    he has a 100 minimum order. That online place would sell you individual ornaments and
    everything they have is a Vegas theme. Might have some glass stuff too that might work.

Another choice would be the gambling stores - they have acrylic card toppers and
    stuff like that. You could probably find lots of stuff that would work for you.

4. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really like that and may get a fish tank just so I can justify getting all those Vegas things. :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.