1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cabana's for 10 people w/ F&B credit for non-guests?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by owenmc60, Aug 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. owenmc60

owenmc60 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Me and 9 friends are off to Vegas in mid/late Sept this year. When I last went in 2014, the Monte Carlo had a great Cabana option of their Executive Cabana for $800ish, which was a Food & Booze credit to spend.

However I emailed them recently, and it seems to hire their cabana, at least one of the booking party needs to be staying there for at least one night. Which is a real shame!

We're very keen still to rent a cabana, but would like somewhere that offers the rental cost as a F&B credit. We need one on the strip for 10 people, and that will allow non-staying guests to book.

Can anyone suggest any good ideas? Thanks alot in advance for any suggestions!

2. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had 15+ in a Ballys cabana last August. I'd check there. I was staying there but I'd bet they would rent to people that weren't staying there

3. TylerH50

TylerH50 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try Paris. They will let non-guests rent Cabanas. In fact, I'm renting one in a few weeks there. They have Villas for $199 weekdays.

4. owenmc60

owenmc60 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the heads-up on these, do you know if either options do the rental as a food & drink credit, or whether you have to pay for that separately?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  5. ChilliPalmer

ChilliPalmer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MGM Grand.

The pool complex is one of the best. Midweek rates are as low as 300-400 and up depending on location. And yes, their prices are FB minimum which is much better, IMHO than just a flat cabana cost.

I will be doing my second one there in a few weeks. I also called the number and asked if you have to be staying there (I'm staying at another mlife property) and they said no all are welcome.

6. Knucklehead69

Knucklehead69 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have too just book a night at the MC for the day you wanna use the cabana. It's cheap...I'm staying there in 3 weeks for $39 per night.

7. owenmc60

owenmc60 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for that, MGM Grand certainly sounds like a great choice, thanks alot for looking into that for me! I've emailed their concierge to see what the options and availability are.

I would certainly do that if it was say less than $60/70, but its actually $140 for the cheapest night there during our stay. A bit much to justify personally. Thanks for the tip though!

8. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MGM pool is much, much better than the pool at Paris.

• Like Like x 1
  9. owenmc60

owenmc60 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup, it certainly seems so after checking google images!! Do you know if they have cabanas that hold 10?

10. Knucklehead69

Knucklehead69 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My pleasure. Ouch...Agree with you on being a bit much to justify!

11. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OP, where are you staying? Do they not have a good pool/cabanas?

12. owenmc60

owenmc60 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm staying at Flamingos, I've enquired with them regarding their cabana options. I don't know whether they do a food & drink credit though or whether its just a pure rental fee. I've messaged them anyway to see what the deal is.

If anyone has experience of Flamingos cabanas, any info would be greatly appreciated, cheers!

13. MiDenny

MiDenny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had a group of 10 in a cabana at Flamingo on Saturday 2 weeks ago. It was a $700 rental plus a $300 minimum on F&B. I think we topped $900 on our F&B. Expensive, but it was a Saturday too. Not sure what their Weekday terms would be, but pretty sure it's always a fee plus F&B. Nice pool though, that was our first time, but it is one of our favorites now.

On another note, we have always enjoyed VooDoo Beach (Over 21) at the Rio. Not on the strip obviously, but a nice pool and their terms were always F&B credit, no rental fees.

Cheers!

14. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There would be a high value on doing cabana at SAME place as room in case you want to go to room.... and avoid having to travel somewhere just to use cabana.

15. kboltwkreations

kboltwkreations Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Their biggest cabanas are the ones on the lazy river; they have 4 loungers, 2 bar stools, a couch that will seat 3 and 2 other chairs. $800-$1500 min F&B depending on day.

Pic is from last year, this year the bar was moved to the front behind the loungers with 2 stools. All other is the same. This is cabana 14.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  16. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cosmo's cabana rates are 100% F&B minimums, and are generally pretty reasonable in September. I'm not sure whether or not you have to be a hotel guest to reserve, though.

17. tvon

tvon VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You probably want Strip, but I was able to rent a Cabana a few years back at Golden Nugget without being a guest. Worth a call to find out what they are currently offering. The adult pool is awesome!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.