1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Massage

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by CubsBrian, Aug 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CubsBrian

CubsBrian Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I will be in town in Sept and looking for a reasonably priced couples massage at a legit spa on or near the strip. Any ideas? Checked Groupon already.

2. LBTRS

LBTRS Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Luxury Thai Spa has great reviews on Yelp and where I'll be taking my wife for a couple massage the next time we are in Vegas. We were going to do it our last trip but had the family and ran out of time. The prices are very reasonable as well.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/luxury-thai-spa-las-vegas

3. bridude98

bridude98 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    TravelZoo has an offer for Drift Spa at Palms Place: 50 minute massage AND 50 minute facial, both for $135, plus tax/tip. It says expires Aug 31, but I called and they said the deal will renew, like they have been doing for 2 years now. My wife and I used this deal last year and it was GREAT! We plan on using it again on our trip in Sept.

4. bridude98

bridude98 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oops, just realized you said COUPLES massage. I don't know if they'd let you combine the deal to make a couples massage. That might be a separate purchase. It's still a great spa to check out, tho!

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here is my take on massages...

1) I want it to be the same place I am staying. I want to be able to leisurely walk/elevator back to room to change.

2) Couples sounds neat and romantic, but I would not relax as I would be worried about how my spouse was doing. Or afraid to speak up to the masseuse with some issue as it might bother her relaxation.

We each do our own thing and have personal time.

6. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got a lovely massage & body treatment just off the Strip at A Touch of Las Vegas day spa last time I was in Vegas (it's been a couple years). I normally prefer to be in my hotel as well, but this is right near TI where we were staying that trip and the savings were worth it to me (travel for the massage or no massage were my options, so....) My husband dropped me off on his way to shoot guns and the spa drove me back to the hotel when we were done (I think there's a minimum spend to get transportation but it's not very high) I think I may have had whatever the monthly special was.....

http://www.atouchoflvspa.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.