1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas My Vegas rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Cristina, Aug 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cristina

Cristina Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very disappointed. I have been playing this game for a while. Planned my one and only trip to Vegas for over a year. Now that I am with in the 90 days of trip and want to cash in rewards, my entire trip is during black out dates!! September 30 to October 3.

2. cowherjaw

cowherjaw Tourist

You can book rooms earlier than 90 days out if the calendars are available; however, most of your dates are on weekends, so those weren't likely to be available anyway. Oct 2 and 3 are available for MGM. Mirage and NYNY so there you go but in any case, you don't have to wait until within 90 days to make a room reservation.

3. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed. There are no weekend rooms anyway. And if you waited until 90 days before your trip the odds are all of the MyVegas rooms that were available for your weekday dates are already booked.

4. Odelay77

Odelay77 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm there during the exact same dates, and I was bummed that I couldn't get a MB room or Love tickets.

Still, I've already redeemed my MGM comp room for 10/2. I'm also going to get the Nine Fine Irishmen BOGO, an MGM dinner buffet, and a monorail BOGO, so I'll end up saving upwards of $150.

5. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For future reference and big-picture wise, the key to maximizing myVEGAS rewards is to let them dictate your dates rather than to set your vacation schedule and hope that rewards are available during your set dates. Most of my recent trips have been determined by looking at the room reward calendars first, and then deciding which times work best for us within those parameters.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. troyzilla

troyzilla Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Funny thing with the black out though - I was able to get two nights at The Mirage on Oct 2 and 3 however I can't use any other Mirage related rewards during the stay. Bizarre.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.