1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Did Mlife change their 72-hour rule with this new update?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by en11871, Aug 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. en11871

en11871 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know if anyone has the same problem I'm having. We all know of the 72-hour rule between booking 2 offers. I have never had a problem booking like that online. Now can't book the second offer...only if I apply another 24 hours to 96 hours. So I booked MB 10/1 for 3 nights and couldn't book the second offer for 10/7. When I change it to 10/8, I am able to book. It doesn't matter which hotel. Thanks.

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Call in. Keep in mind, the computer is somewhat stupid and counts the checkout day as a FULL day.

By the way.. what NEW UPDATE are you referring to?

3. en11871

en11871 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's been a few days down due to maintenance/system update.

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the MLife booking system started doing this several months ago, closer to the beginning of the year, before they even changed to the mobile-friendly front end.

Back in the winter, I had a trip booked for the summer under an offer; when I went to try to check availability under a newer offer for the same dates, it would never show me comp rooms, only ones I would have to pay for.

It's similar to CET's site - as nostress said - they both simply have it programmed wrong, to include checkout day.

5. en11871

en11871 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You know what's interesting? I noticed there is nothing said about 72 hour rule in the fine print of each of my offers. I have the usual corporate offers of every Mlife hotel and individual offers from MB, Mirage, and Aria. None of the them have the 72 hour rule in there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Vegasbang69

Vegasbang69 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't received a new corporate offer yet since the other one expired on July 31st

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.