1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Question About MLife Comps or Offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BarelyHangingOn, Jul 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First of all I am not travelling until December but and booking through MLife for the first time and not sure how offers or comps work or are updated which gets me worried.

Our first two trips were at the Aria and our last trip gambling earned me some comps or offers. We like the Aria mostly for the comfortable beds and bathroom/tub. We were open to trying elsewhere like the Bellagio or maybe somewhere else.

My questions are:

Right now my MILFE Multiple Resorts offers only go to Oct 31st bookings and there are a number of free nights and free play. Will those update into December?

Free nights at the Aria have come and gone over the year which appears random. I wonder if they will show up again. I guess it's random?

I have an offer for cheap nights. freeplay and a free night at the Mirage that I have to call for. We like visiting there but are not taken back by the rooms much. If I call and book a trip there with VIP Services can I cancel it with no obligation if something better comes up?

Am I just panicking too early for December and just wait it out further into the fall?

Thanks for your help it's my first time not using a travel agent and I want it to go smooth.

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Right now my mLife offers go to the end of the year or early January. I booked one for HGS/GGWU the first week of December. The problem with mLife is, I've heard (on this board) that once you book on a comp, it affects your offers. IMHO, mLife offers depend on where you play. It is only recently that I have been getting some minor offers from Aria and Bellagio. as an example, I am "only" gold level (down from Platinum) and I'm getting an offer for Up To 2 Complimentary Nights And Special Rates From $69 Per Night (at Aria).

3. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Many people already received offers up to January.
    If you don't have offers to cover December, then you can wait a bit,
    hopefully you will get some later, such as Sept or Oct.
    You don't have to book the hotel 5 months early.

4. BarelyHangingOn

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So after I posted this I got an email from Aria.Exclusive Rates and two buffets per night. I did a quick check and for a Strip View King over a weekend the price wasn't bad plus a free meal each day for me and Mrs. saves a bit.

I guess I can book it and then see if something better comes up?

5. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Definitely. You can always change it.

My M Life offers also only go out until the end of October. Mine don't show up on the M life web-site, and I don't see them until I go into the individual properties.

6. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes I believe you can book and cancel upto few days before the trip before they charge you for one night fee - my offers are goes into January as well (platinum Mlife) 3 nights at Aria and 3 nights at bellagio agin goes to January if jot early spring. But I'm not sure if I took those offers it will have any affect on my future free offers(?)
    So relax and call the VIP services directly if you have any more questions, most of the times they will work with you find the best possible offers!!!

7. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've heard if you book it effects your future offers but that hasn't been my recent experience. I have a 2 night comp offer for Aria that I booked about a month ago for the end of September. Now when I look at my MLIFE I have a new offer for 3 nights that is good for those September dates. So technically I could cancel the 2 nights and now get 3 - which I would do if I didn't already have a room at Cosmo.

8. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Josie, you should have them, I am sure. You have better offers than I do.
    Maybe because you've already booked a trip the end of year?
    My offers not from Mlife corporate, but from Bellagio and Aria, and they do show up on the Mlife website.

9. BarelyHangingOn

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I only have a history with Aria and it's not a huge gambling amount but it does come with a few offers here and there but they are all over the place kind of:

Special Rates, One Free Night and mix of credit and free play at all resorts except Aria and Bellagio to Oct 31
    Aria VIP and Weekend Rates to Nov 30
    Aria Special Rate until Jan 2017
    Mirage Special Rates, Comp Night and Freeplay Jan 2017
    Email Aria basically $50 off a night including weekends and 2 buffets a day into December.

Aria was offering a free night here and there with special rates but those disappeared last month.

10. BarelyHangingOn

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone for your advise. I called VIP services today and worked out a good rate with a couple of upgrades for a weekend in December. Thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.