1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

aria pool vs mirage pool

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by llboopgirl, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. llboopgirl

llboopgirl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i love the pool at the mirage. will aria pool compare or will i be disappointed?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think I enjoyed the Mirage pool a little more than at Aria. It's no dig on the Aria pool, which is pretty nice and much better than most others, but I enjoyed the energy, various pools, and water falls at the Mirage more.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mirage pool, hands down. Aria is my homebase, but Mirage has a lush pool (lots of greenery). But, I prefer a relaxed, lush pool vibe vs. a who's who, lookey loo vibe...

PS, this is based on pool architecture ONLY, not clientelle. Last time I walked through Mirage, I saw way more families with 3-4 kids than the last time I stayed; I was a little surprised. (I havent actually stayed there in close to 7 years.)

If there are 10,000 kids at the pool at Mirage, that might change my vote...

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I vote Mirage too. It was my homebase for many years but have stayed at Aria the last 2 times. Miss the Mirage pool. I liked the greenery and the waterfalls it felt like a tropical getaway. We've done a cabana at Mirage several times and loved it. Thought about doing a cabana at Aria but I don't think I would enjoy it the same. If I could combine the Aria hotel with the Mirage pool - now that would be perfection. Now there are a couple of pluses for Aria - have never had a hard time getting a seat and the loungers themselves are much nicer than Mirage (a little bit of padding) and spaced a little further apart.

• Like Like x 1
  5. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mirage has a lazy river? I didn't think it did...
    I like both pools but they are very different. Mirage is tropical, Aria not so much.

• Like Like x 1
  6. God-Speed

God-Speed "Live Life, Live It!"

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No the Mirage does NOT have a lazy river. Even though the pools at Aria are nice, it hard to beat the pool at the Mirage.

7. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oops, sorry guys. For some reason I remembered them having a lazy river pool. The pool is so perfect in my eyes it must have been wishful thinking/remembering wrong. :) I still prefer it, like Marilyn said, like a tropical get away!

Ps. Since people read these months later for guidance, I edited out my erroneous comment to make sure someone doesnt go odf wrong info, sorry!

8. stiles525

stiles525 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    how deep is the mirage pool? Does it have deeper areas?

9. AlanAD62

AlanAD62 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe 4 or 5 feet is the deepest..nothing over your head at the Mirage pool.

• Like Like x 1
  10. NJbadlands

NJbadlands PH and Cosmo October 11-15/mirage july 11-14

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Best part about mirage pool is if someone blindfolded you and dropped there, you would have no idea you were in Vegas (except seeing Caesars in the background) and assume on a tropical island.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is great feedback...we are staying Aria and mirage next week and these would really help with what we can expect from mirage pool!!!

Does anyone have experience with Aria skysuite pool?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.