1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Minimums at Treasure Island (Craps)

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by hail2skins, Jul 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hail2skins

hail2skins VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was talking to a friend earlier tonight and he is going with his family to Vegas in early August (M-W stay). He is trying to decide between Aria and Wynncore. He would like to play craps on the Strip, preferably at the $5 level (will go downtown if he must). I know that Aria is more centrally located and places like Cromwell and Bally's might have $5 craps, but I was also wondering about Treasure Island as a gambling option if he decides to stay at Wynn (which I'm encouraging, due to MGM's recent BS parking fees). Anyone have any insight on what TI's limits are like? Thanks in advance......

2. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Played $5 craps and blackjack at non-busy times, nights and weekends expect $10. Easy to find blackjack that pays 3:2 so definitely a better option for a lower roller than Wynn.

3. Vegas6821

Vegas6821 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went in May. Agree with Flusher about finding $5 during dead time. TI had $10 craps in the evening as well as $10 DD BJ with decent penetration, H17. $5 carny games as well. Love to play at TI for the lower limits with good rules but wife will not stay there.

4. JoeM78

JoeM78 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've played $5 Craps in the morning at TI. I would not expect it in the late afternoon evening. TI cab be pretty quiet until about 1pm...

TI is your best bet for $5 gaming in that area. Next closest would be Total Reward Row (Harrahs/Linq/Flamingo/Cromwell/Ballys/Paris).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.