1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cleveland - Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Bearcat68, Jul 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bearcat68

Bearcat68 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    United has dropped their non stop from CLE to LAS. Frontier is a non stop option. Does anyone have any experience with Frontier from CLE to LAS? I know Southwest has a non stop but their LAS to CLE is at a bad time.

2. OhioStateAlum

OhioStateAlum High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Flew Frontier on my trip in late March. Truthfully, I don't remember a single thing about the flight aside from watching a movie and a half. Nothing negative, so to me that's a positive. I only fly a few times per year and it's always for leisure so to me all flights and carriers are the same, up and down with a couple hours in between. I'm flying Frontier again in a few weeks, though from CMH this time.

Probably not the most useful review, but hope it helps a little.

3. Bearcat68

Bearcat68 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks OSU Alum. I'm glad to hear that there was nothing negative. Lots of bad reviews elsewher for Frontier as to delays, cancellations, etc., but I'm going to give them a try in September.

4. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We used Frontier from CLE to LAS last year, as well as last month. Couldn't be more pleased. On each leg of the trip both times the plane arrived about 25 minutes EARLY. Our flights this year were half the price of Southwest even after adding on luggage and seat assignment.

5. golfer1903

golfer1903 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Take a look at spirit from Cleveland I have used four times and as long as like with frontier if you know ahead of time that you py for luggage it's great. Lower the frontier always been good at least for my 4times. No frills just transportation. I even take luggage and pay extra for the large first class type seat in the front and it's still cheaper then southwest. Got a great flight plus hotel package this year. But book early as you can for the great hotel rates

6. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I
    I personally chose Frontier over Spirit because Frontier got us to LV shortly after 9 AM. Spirit would have gotten us there closer to 9 PM.

7. duffer1991

duffer1991 Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I flew CLE to LAS last December and again this past June. The first flights were easy and 30 minutes early on each leg.

In June, we were told at the airport that the 7:45 am departure was now going to be 1:45 pm. It was a pain in the butt, but they did give $10 for food and a $100 credit off a future flight. The flights themselves were fine and uneventful.

8. kmarcin

kmarcin Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven't flown to LAS with Frontier but we have used them to fly to SEA last year and MCO a few weeks ago. Both flights were nonstop and had no problems. I always pay for The Works so that I get an exit row and bags (checked in and carry on) are included. I wouldn't hesitate using them to fly nonstop to LAS.

My wife and I are flying out to LAS (nonstop from CLE) in a few weeks on southwest but that's because we're using miles for free flights.

9. Bearcat68

Bearcat68 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, everybody. That is all great information.

10. phade

phade Keeping tabs on LV while not there...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm in wNY and we're flying Frontier from CLE to LAS next month - cost was less than half for non-direct flights from ROC. So, we're driving down 3 hours and staying a night ahead of time to catch a game and then fly out to LAS.

11. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Flew them several times to/from CLE-LAS with no real problem however a few years ago they canceled a flight after a 11 hour delay.

Flying them in 10 days again round trip from CLE-LAS. Cant beat $186 RT/nonstop. Especially arriving there by 9am which means not a day wasted. Me and my gf taking book bags, not paying for seats, so in he end a good deal...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.