1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Diamond show tickets?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Canadianeh, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Canadianeh

Canadianeh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    May I ask, how did you get the comped tickets? Just as part of your Diamond card through a host? Or was it some other promotion?

2. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    2 free show tickets a month is a diamond perk

3. phantomfj

phantomfj High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    2 free show ticket a month yes as a diamond perk, but only for the lower end show tickets, not show like Reba/Brooks and Dunn..........probably the most high profile ticket as a diamond perk is Penn & Teller....others available are High Roller tickets, Eiffel Tower experience, anthony cools, 50 shade!, etc

4. Canadianeh

Canadianeh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, wifey is Diamond (I'm close), but werent' aware that tickets such as Reba, Brooks & Dunn were part of that list? Thought it included tickets such as the long running Million Dollar Quartet, X Country, etc...resident headliners also included? We're heading down end of the month, have room comped, etc. But were counting on buying tickets to R, B&D. Never thought of asking wifey's host...

5. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, that's my mistake. Didn't see where the person you were asking listed the show, and assumed since they were mentioned here the person was talking about a diamond perk.

6. Sparky4

Sparky4 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If these were part of your booked offer you usually have to go get your voucher from the total rewards desk, then you talk the voucher to the box office for your actual tickets.

Happy birthday to me!
  7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As said, Diamonds get tickets to some of the lower end shows each month. Headliners like Reba, Celine, etc are not on that list.

Players with decent play get offers of other show tickets from time to time. I currently have offer to any of the big shows. Also have offers for $400 freeplay. And offers for a VP tournament. I have to pick one of them, they can not be stacked. Of course, with high enough play, you might be able to swing it.

8. sweng3764

sweng3764 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am Diamond and I get two free tickets for all the headliner shows -- Lionel Richie, Elton John, George Strait, Reba, etc. Just saw Lionel in May. I also purchased a Reba ticket and charged to my room during the May trip so my friend could go see the show (I wasn't interested), and was able to get that comped when I checked out.

9. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You get free tickets because it's an offer not because you're Diamond. Platinum and Gold players could conceivably also get those offers if their play is strong enough. They can't; however, get the 2 free show tickets per month that Diamond members get and as mentioned above, the headliners you're talking about are not part of the monthly free shows.

10. sweng3764

sweng3764 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ah, I see what you're saying -- Diamond members get the standard shows, but some get the offers for the headliner shows if their play warrants it.

11. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    But those tickets are based on play and are being comped on the back end. OPs post was about the tickets that Diamond level members get just for "being" Diamond level.

12. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exactly!

13. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you get an offer that includes two tickets to a headliner, that is an upfront comp, not backend.

14. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And it's based on play. It's not a "Diamond level" comp. Not every Diamond level member gets that comp.

And the backend comp I was referring to was for the tickets that were charged to the room and then comped.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. mstefaniw

mstefaniw Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We also get headliner offers based on play and have to book them on select dates also, not a monthly perk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.