1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Booking shows

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bshowell, Jul 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This may be useful to anyone currently looking to book a Cirque show via MyVegas. My sisters and I wanted to book a show last night for our upcoming trip. We all signed in to MLife and go the same error message (something to the effect of the email and password didn't match and to call the 888 number). We conference called them and the excellent customer service rep was able to fix it so we got booked and were sitting together and we weren't charged the $15 for using the phone.

Now the bit that's interesting is that she went into all of our accounts and found that the reason we were getting the error message is because we had multiple accounts. Keep in mind this has NEVER come up before. Some of us had two some of us had three. And whatever they've done w/the new MLife interface seems to have brought up this issue. The best guess is that some kind of way, when they switched from the old interface, the account info from when they were MGM Mirage appeared.

So if this error happens to you, have them check it out for that issue. I'm calling later today to merge everything in to the correct MLife # so it won't be an issue down the road.

2. bruceb

bruceb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the same multiple account issue with mLife. It was discovered when I attempted to set up on-line access a year or so ago. Something else that has recently changed with myVegas is that your name registered with myVegas MUST match the name on the mLife account for online bookings. Since we have been playing the game, my wife has been Cathy with myVegas and Catherine with mLife and never had an issue (booking shows or rooms) until last night. Called the 800 number provided with the error message and they changed the name on the myVegas account and emailed an new link to make Love reservations.

bruce

3. dhlamar

dhlamar Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That happened to me years ago and just recently in April it happened again. Hopefully with my new MLife CC linked to my account it wont happen anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.