1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

M Life - GRRRRRR

Discussion in 'Comps' started by JosieCat, Jul 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    M Life - GRRRRRRR.

First of all, if you are looking for an offer at a specific property - go to the property web-site and click on offers. This offer is not showing up on the M Life web-site - only the property web sites.

Now the offer clearly states that it is good from May 2 - through November 3. But when you click on the offer, the dates there say April 26 - July 31. So, it looks like they modified the dates on the offer, but didn't follow it through, making it impossible to book on-line. I did try it with July dates and it worked.

My MGM Grand property specific offer is the same. Front end dates are different from when you actually click on the offers.

I really love the changes, and the ability to do these kinds of things on-line. Now if they could only get it to work :)

upload_2016-7-4_5-59-42.png

upload_2016-7-4_7-30-5.png

Attached Files:

2. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    mgm.png
    No problems here.

3. VeddaLasVegas

VeddaLasVegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had the same problem and finally just called to book.

• Like Like x 1
  4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are at a level of getting a suite and $500 in FP - you should just call in, or email your host. They will take care of things just fine.

• Like Like x 1
  5. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Kolmeseiska - Interesting. Thanks for the info. So it's just me they don't like :) I'll call when they open.

6. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't really want to get my host involved. This isn't even the offer I want to book. Chuck mentioned in his trip report about booking his MGM Grand Buzz offer for one night. I didn't know you could book an offer for one night. If that's true, then my single night before my Cosmo stay in September will be moved from the Vdara to the MGM Grand. Upon following the link, I saw the corporate offer, which I was just surprised to see as it wasn't showing up on M life. But neither will let me book in September.

7. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That countdown timer you have for Vdara is for the same dates, isn't it? Could that be the problem? Assuming you've already booked an offer for that.

8. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are so correct. I knew you couldn't have 2 offers booked, but did not realize that you couldn't book a second offer if you were using your tier discount. Duh! Even when I called, they couldn't do anything until I cancelled Vdara. Anyway - called and cancelled the Vdara as now I have a system error so I couldn't do it on the computer. I think I broke it. So now I am booked on my MGM Grand buzz offer for that one night instead.

Thanks much!

9. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad you got it sorted out. :)

10. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! I feel kind of stupid, but hey I'm working on a pretty intense project at work right now and all of my brain power is being sucked up by that - don't have much left over :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have seen the host do a better offer than the corporate one. I do not know about the "Buzz Offer" is, but we have been known to book offers that were for more nights than we wanted or needed, just to get the goodies. We just leave early. Of course, you might still have a resort fee, but ours are almost always waived anyways.

12. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They just don't want to pay out your $500 FP! :D :D :D

Seriously though, good luck! I hate when the site glitches. BUT it's soooooooooooooooo much better than the old one

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.