1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How do you set up limo when included with Bellagio room?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by joehypnosis, Jul 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joehypnosis

joehypnosis Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dear Gang:

We are staying in a 2 bedroom penthouse suite at Bellagio later this month. The site says it includes roundtrip limo transportation. Does anyone know how that is actually arranged? Do customers have to call them to set this up? I thought I'd read somewhere that we would be contacted, but we're just three weeks out at this point, and I would want to set up alternative transportation now if we're going to need it! Thanks for any info.
    Joe

2. chantellevegas

chantellevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was this through a host or website? A host should arrange it for you. If through a website you might want to call reservations or the concierge and ask. They will meed ylur flight information to pick you up. Usually the drop off at the airport is arranged the night before you leave.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can call now, but in reality, a few days in advance would be fine. And, any alternate would be fine a few days in advance. If you booked via a host, they will handle it. If not, just call the reservation line and they will take your details.

Have your airline, flight number, city coming from, scheduled arrival time and cell number ready.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.