1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Do Show Blackout Dates Ever Change?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by MycroftHolmes, Jul 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MycroftHolmes

MycroftHolmes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone knew if the blackout dates for show tickets ever change (specifically for the better) I have a trip booked in October and I was disappointed to find out that the 2 for 1 tickets for Terry Fator are blacked out for the entire year after September 9th.

Do I have any hope of eventually getting this reward or should I just move on emotionally :)?

2. birdman925

birdman925 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We looked into getting his tickets last year in September and his show was "dark", a vacation or on tout somewhere else. Check his website or the Hotel to see if his show is "dark" for the days you were hoping to attend.

3. birdman925

birdman925 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    **tour** not tout.

4. MycroftHolmes

MycroftHolmes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the reply.

The show isn't dark the nights I'm looking for. It's just that MyVegas has blackout dates for using the reward.

5. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

I remember a year or two ago all cirque shows were showing as blacked out after April (or some spring month), and it was because the cirque contracts were up for renewal, so they couldn't sell tickets until that was done. Maybe it's something similar since its for the rest of the year, but in general my experience has been that if rooms or shows are blacked out for specific dates its more likely they are restricted further rather than opened up.

6. paula920

paula920 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the same issue, but kept searching and I actually just got the same deal, for the date I wanted in October, but through Travelzoo. I paid the same as I would have with the 2 for 1 Premium ticket. When you get to the purchase page, through Mirage, you still have to log into your mLife account to activate the correct discounted price.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. MycroftHolmes

MycroftHolmes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you Paula! I just took your advice and bought two tickets for my October trip through TravelZoo. I think it ended up less than it would have had I used the MyVegas reward. I owe you one. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.