1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

S+M thoughts... By Vegas Jer...

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Jer, Oct 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jer

Jer “The Walrus has spoken”

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Since I dont write trip reports anymore, here goes...

Having good friends and a limo waiting for you in Vegas is special...

Having those same friends pouring you monster shots in that limo is insane!

Harrahs rooms are small, and just okay...

The Carnival Court is just plain fun.. I think I have a crush on Imelda!!!:ssst:

When the waitress at Carnival Court just starts bringing you drinks, I think you have tipped her well.:nworthy:

Downtown is still the place to be.:wiggle:

The grain train is still a bumpy ride, and Mermaids didn't smell that great either.:(

That show overhead sucked... Except the girls dancing around with hardly any clothes on. Otherwise it sucked...:evillaugh

I love Panda Express!!!! I could eat that stuff anywhere..

The walk from where the grain train starts to the El Cortez is always an adventure.

Getting tapped on the shoulder by a huge biker with a tremendously pissed off look on his face is scary. Unless his girly voice comes out and asks you, " Hey man, wanna buy a bottled water???"

The tale of two dealers at the El Cortez... One couldnt stop smiling and being friendly, while the other was the queen of one ot two word answers... I asked her where she was trying to work after the El Cortez, and she said she was just gonna stay there.. Classic...

Seeing good friends stay on an 8 to make the dealer build to 21 is funny. Even if I just lost $75.

The MC poker room is just fun. Fun dealers and generally fun players...

Mr 7-2 at the end of the table was just pulling flops outta his arse. It was borderline annoying. And then when he would stay to the river and win, that was worse...

My best poker call... "I'm gonna fold my A-9 suited... Because my buddy Al has the other two Aces..." And he won the pot with "pocket rockets"...

Walking around with Sin, Al, and his better half was great... Al, you got a good one there!

Dinner with Angy was great! Buzios at the RIo was good, and not that expensive. Anytime you can get a hot grandma to buy you dinner is wonderful!

Our group invaded that bar at the Rio again. It starts with a B, but I always get the name wrong. Heidi still pours a mean drink!

The Voodoo Lounge was the greatest. Sitting on that couch with Cyndy and Terry looking out at the city was breathtaking...

Beung in the middle of a dance sandwich is a great thing...

Being a part of that "grab-ass game" was fun too... Only I was on the receiving end of women grabbing my ass. Darn...

I think I danced more at the Voodoo than I have in the last few years combined... Sorry for that if it offended anyone!

4 words... SCORES SCORES SCORES SCORES!!!! Man, I'll leave that up to your imaginations..

The plane trip back is always the worst, especially when you were having so much fun..

And the last observation...

Good city, good friends... Good times... :nworthy:

2. StickyFingers007

StickyFingers007 Namer of T2V Gatherings

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Short and Sweet.. Can't wait to meet you and the rest of the crew going next weekend! Fun times await!

:beer::drunk:

Carmen

3. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Looks like I missed the limo ride again :(

I'll second your thoughts on Carnival Court, I love that place :D

4. Cyndi

Cyndi Tourist

Ditto on sitting on the couch at Voodoo Lounge with you and Terry. The lights in Vegas were amazing...the weather was terrific and the company was the best!

5. doctor_al

doctor_al VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That was a good call on the aces. I love having that kind of hand against people who are full of optimism - as long as they don't hit on the river, which that guy was doing all day.

6. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Compared to the gagginess that was La Bayou :yuck: , Mermaids smelled "Springtime fresh".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.