1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

NYNY Tower Premier Suite

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by andyg99, Jun 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andyg99

andyg99 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have this booked for August. Avg $145/night including a Saturday. I've stayed at Luxor many times but the first time in this room. I usually just get a Tower Deluxe Room that is comped - I figured I'd treat myself this trip, others will be with me but I have the room to myself - probably will set up a mini-bar in the room for everyone to enjoy before heading out.... Anyone here ever stay in this room? Was it worth it?

Vegas Trip #57
    Vegas Trip #58, Sammy Hagar
  2. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your title says NYNY but your post says Luxor so I assume that's where you're staying, I don't believe NYNY has that kind of room anyway :) I stayed in a tower premiere suite about 3 years ago. At least I think that was the name of it. 1,200 square feet. Separate living room, dining area, bedroom. It was overkill but it was the first time my GF had been to Vegas and I got a good rate there. It's nice but not really "luxurious" in terms of other suites I've stayed in. The furnishings are a big dated. The bar had one barstool lol. I'm sure we could have called and had them bring at least one more but we weren't going to use it anyway. The research I did at the time indicated 1 1/2 bathrooms but ours had just one full bath. Not a big deal for us.

I'd say $145 is a pretty good deal for a 1200 Sq ft. suite. And I like Luxor's location.

3. andyg99

andyg99 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks Vic - I did mean Luxor!

Vegas Trip #57
    Vegas Trip #58, Sammy Hagar
  4. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Andy, my apologies for also asking VegasV on this, but I also fund the Luxor Premier suite pics really pretty. Hope you don't mind me piggybacking on your question.

Hey VegasV, great insight. The Premier suite at Luxor seems like a really good room for the price compared to what you get for other suites!!!! A bit dated I can handle, as long as comfy, clean, and bright....but I just can't get past how many windows/roomy it looks....are the pictures that far off?

If it's close, I think we'll have to try it.

I just want to make sure the pictures of Luxor's Premier Suite are close to what it's like in real person. If so, we definitely have to try it as view/windows are big for us.

Andy, I know you're Luxor savvy. Any tips on room location? I was thinking facing north to see the strip?

Thanks guys, and have a great weekend!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  5. TedCheddy

TedCheddy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think there are a couple different versions of this room. I've been researching it recently because I can get it comped for three nights and I've noticed a few things: the floorplan for it on the Luxor site shows 1 large bath with a specific layout. When you do the virtual tour the bathroom has a different layout - that's not terribly surprising. What was interesting is when you YouTube the Luxor Tower Premiere Suite and watch the walk-through videos - some of these suites do have an extra half-bath and a larger looking foyer. I'm not sure if it's an East-West tower thing or just how the different plans fit on each floor.

Regardless of the plan you get I think they'll all be big and bright.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks a milion Ted! We'really right there with you on the 3 night comp. Ithe came with a good chunk better RC than my other offers, and for such a pretry room, we are excited to try it.

It's just two of us, so one less bathroom is absolutley fine,and/or a diff bathroom layout/smaller foyer, and long as the rest is at least close to the pics, as that looks like a REALLY neat room with all the windows, and I love the French doors/more open layout.

If you go first let us know how you like ito if you remember, and thanks again on the great feedback!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
  7. kikfm

kikfm Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have stayed in two different premier suites at the Luxor as well as the luxury suite. I like the large bathrooms with choice of shower or tub. All the rooms I have stayed in just had one restroom. For the money it is a great room.

8. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks so much Kikfm, this helps a bunch. we decided we're going to try it.

Rooms look pretty and we've never stayed there, so it'll be fun to mix things up, and it just looks like a neat room! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.