1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Big Brother Non-Spoiler Thread

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Breeze147, Jun 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Post your broadcast only Big Brother 18 comments, questions and observations here.

Enjoy the season and the thread.

• Like Like x 1
  2. calway55

calway55 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Breeze.

3. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see they only have 12 people listed. Don't they start with 18 or something? Could be returnees.

4. eisen7979

eisen7979 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Breeze. We are ready to tune in this evening!

5. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a lot of speculation on why there are only 12 houseguests listed so far. Rumors have it, it's returnees, I suppose we will find out tonight what the deal is :D I cannot wait!!

6. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where's Breeze?

7. TexasLady

TexasLady Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very surprising last night. I was so glad to see James appear.

8. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When Nicole showed up in miniskirt and heels, it was a very special moment.

I already pick Cory to win.

Rock and Roll guy with beard is a jerk.

Vanessa's sister sounds exactly like her.

Some nice cuties. Bikini time!

Very happy to see James back. One of the most entertaining players ever.

I have no memory of Frank whatsoever.

I hope Bronte gets voted out very quickly. I can't stand her voice.

9. northerngirl

northerngirl High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is so obvious that is Vanessa's sister. Yes, love James.....hope he sticks around for a long time. Have a hunch that the traveling nurse could do well.....she isn't obnoxious and looks like she will stay out of the drama. Poor Glen....seems like a nice guy, but probably doesn't have a chance in hell. Davonne can go anytime......didn't she learn from last season what not to do?

P.s. This old brain of mine....it takes me a few weeks at least to remember the player's name.

P.s.s. Ditto....no memory of Frank either.

10. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I could not recall Frank when he popped up but he won fan favorite in season 14. Looked him up and he won 3 HOH's and 3 POV's during that season and is Sid Vicious' kid.

Agree with Breeze...bikini time. Natalie, from Venezuela, is a former NY Jets cheerleader.

11. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How can you not remember Frank?

He was the moron who had a bromance with Boogie, kept getting mad at Dan, trying to get rid of him, getting tricked by him, trusting him, and getting screwed over.

He's the guy who bought in to Dan's funeral and arranged to save him from the block.

And then was a key bitter part of the world's most bitter jury.

Not at all shocked to see him back, but not looking forward to it.

12. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Natalie, the self called "chubby chaser" gives me hope that my squishy body may still help me land a hottie!!!

I cant stand Da'vonne...again... She needs to learn to adjust to the game, it is now a team game...not an I game, so she needs to stop complaining about the team every 5 minutes

I like the new twist on the eliminations, leave it up to challenges for a while to let people build relationships before they have to actually vote.

ALOT of dancers...4 or 5 players said they are dancers or love dancing in their bio clips...probably just a coincidence

Shocked other people didn't see Vanessa in her sister...they talk and look totally the same

I think it will be a good season

13. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I very vaguely remember some of that. Sorry, I'm brain dead.

14. carrie_dave_and_cody

carrie_dave_and_cody Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree about Bronte. But I hope Davonne goes home first!

15. TexasLady

TexasLady Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I want to see Paul the beard guy go he is obnoxious.

16. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't like him either!

17. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the veterans are going to stick around longer than you think. Once the noobs figure out that they are being picked off one by one, they will start to form alliances with the vets just for sheer survival. The vets already have Paulie and Tiffany. A noob is going home this week, no matter how you cut it.

It was a brilliant move by Nicole to grab the first HOH.

Poor Glen. He never stood a chance. They need to stop casting old folks, unless someone has a wicked sense of humor.

Paul is just the sort of person I find repulsive in real life. He doesn't even know that he is a jerkoff. Same goes for Jose whateverthefuckhisnameis.

I still don't remember Frank. It just seems longer ago to me when Boogie and Dan had the big season. I have to research this.

I think Da'Vonne is sexy. Zakiyah has some dynamite booty. Woo-hoo!!!

Just did some research. Yes, of course, that was the year Ian won. It's coming back to me now.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2016
  18. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My thoughts so far:

It's shocking that Nicole put Paulie on the block. Nicole needs to give her head a shake and "play" the game. Using a pawn so early in the game when there are so many others you could put up that haven't come forward to align with you is insane and rarely works well. Jozea seems to have a good arsenal of newbies in his back pocket, with only 4 returning players and 2 newbies "alleging" they are aligning with the returning, makes it even more risky for putting up a pawn; especially, when it's one willing to work with the returning players. Here's hoping to no twist for the Veto, I like Paulie and would like to see him given a chance to play the game.

The way Victor came to Nicole to talk and then slowly took his shirt off should have been a red flag for Nicole. Who does that? Come to give you information about another houseguest as you slowly undress, DING DING DING... red flag!! As much as Victor might be eye candy to some degree, I think he will drive me crazy!

I also think that the returning players will make it further than most would think. Devonne I don't care for, never did but she seems to be trying to keep her attitude in check this time around.

Not sure who I like so far to win the game, maybe James, he's got the personality make a ton of friends and weather a lot of storms. I'm not sold on anyone yet though.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2016
  19. phade

phade Keeping tabs on LV while not there...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wasn't a fan of Frank's game play the first time around, but he is probably playing the best game out of the returners right now. Nicole is charging out strong despite her best efforts to not stand out, and she's going to be the first one to go if she keeps that up. People are too aware of James being a good player because it is recent. Frank's game time has elapsed long enough that he can be much more low key and use his observations to get through the first couple rounds.

There's a handful of newbies that look like they'll align with the returners. Paul and some others will alienate them by being too abrasive.

The chubby chaser comment made me pause and smile though. Did I just hear that right? Maybe I have a chance, lol.

20. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    DeNoN2318..... You are talking about spoilers. Please come to my thread. The people here don't want to know about SPOILERS. This is not a spoiler thread. You are very good at posting spoilers so come to my thread to post.

PEOPLE please don't post spoilers here.... I don't want to lose Breeze from posting on THIS THREAD. I totally enjoy reading what he has to say.

When you people see spoiler information here please send them to my thread. I want to keep it clean for the posters who don't want to know about spoiler information. There is a group of people that come here to just talk about the BB Show and don't want to know any other information. LUCYR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.