1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Grazie Online Question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Top Dog, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top Dog

Top Dog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I recently returned from a stay at Palazzo and have been seeing some slot tournament offers in my online account. Is there a calendar of other days online that I can look at as well or does this mean they just want me on these particular days? I had called when I first saw activity on my account and was told what I saw included discounted room rates for that tournament but I may be included when the next round of offers go out. I now get mailers which include comp nights, but it is all date specific.

2. Letter_E

Letter_E Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have to click the links from the email messages they send out. Those will link you to a separate page with a banner up top, saying Promotions - Specials - Events. The slot tournaments are listed under the Events tab. Those slot tourneys and room offers are for those specific days. Any generic offers (July Special, August Special....) are listed under the Promotions tab. The details of the offer will display in the middle of the page. If you log into your Grazie Account page to try and see what you have available, it will list the name of the offers as "July Monthly Offer", but when you click on the offer, it just tells you to call the Grazie desk for details. You have to follow the link from the email they send out. Annoying, but it's been that way since they got hacked a year or so ago.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's been a while since I stayed at Palazzo, and my online offers have dried up over the last 6 months or so, but I can say a couple of things that I think are probably still true:

Slot tourneys generally get scheduled for slow periods anyway, so if you see an offer for one, chances are you'll be able to book it. But yes, for those offers, they want you there on those specific days.

Monthly offers, I found as time went by, there were more and more blackout dates. I don't think they were necessarily blacked out to everybody, I think at least part of it had to do with play level. But I ended up pretty much never being able to get a weekend night comped, and every time I tried to string a bunch of mid-week days together for a trip, at least one of them would be blacked out. So I gave up on them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.