1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Total Rewards Tier Credit Bonus

Discussion in 'Comps' started by fdbrown01, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fdbrown01

fdbrown01 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Other than the on-going daily bonuses for earning 500, 1,000, 2,500, or 5,000 tier credits in a day, does anyone know if CET is going to offer any additional Tier Credit bonuses this year after their Spring 50% Bonus offer ends on 6/30?

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, last year they did it in the first quarter and this year they did it in the 2nd. It results in a shitload of people reaching Diamond who wouldn't otherwise, but it must have had the effect they wanted, or they wouldn't have repeated it.

I'd kind of be surprised if they did it again later this year.

3. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In recent years they have randomly given a TC bonus during the fall season. Unlike the 50% spring bonus, this has been just a straight up gift of extra points. It seems as though it's to incentivize you to chase the next tier level, though there really doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason as to who gets it or how much it's for.

If you search the comp forum, there will be threads on it from the last couple years. Probably around sept/oct.

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's definitely to incentivize people to go for the next level at the end of the year, and believe me, even though it may not look like it for everyone, there is plenty of rhyme and reason as to who gets them and how much.

5. rgrif57

rgrif57 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Other bonuses given last year were in the 3rd quarter there was a10,000 TC for 7* 1,000 TC for Diamond and 100TC (I think) for the rest for signing up your email address or reaffirming it, then in the 4th quarter there was a bonus for the following year which I think was 25% (not 100% sure) with a limit on I can't remember, So, if not the same there are other things they will probably do in each quarter. I guess we will see as the year goes on...................Rick

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This 50% bonus going on right now is about to be a problem. I might make 7* and I really do not want to. That is a "badge of honor" that raises too many questions for my spouse if you know what I mean.

7. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You need to opt in on the website to receive the bonus credits, so don't.

Also, although I'm not intimately familiar with the process of becoming a 7* member, the fact that it's by invite only makes me think that you could perhaps decline the invitation?

8. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's mainly a forgone conclusion you'll be offered 7* when you cross 150k Tier. They rarely decline people.

Do they send a 7* card in the mail? I would be tempted to get 7* and act like you're a Diamond to the wife. You get a lot more from 7*. And if she finds out, point out the bonus. It's not like you're gambling more to get this! The extra benefits from 7* is significant. But she might not believe you though...:(

9. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Guess I was not thinking when that came out. It has happened before.

10. fdbrown01

fdbrown01 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks to everyone for information.
    I remember something for play in 4th quarter last year to boost tier credits in 2016.
    Anxious to see if there are any more special tier credit bonus offers this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.