1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Monte Carlo Resort fees waived at Check-in?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by tinytim, May 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tinytim

tinytim Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are T-3 sleeps to Monte Carlo. I was surfing here and on the $20 trick section, they mentioned resort fees getting waived at check-in! I didn't know check in folks had this ability! Anyone else have this happen? We are travelling with ppl from work and the boss booked packages thru a travel agent so I wasn't able to get other perks such as freeplay or resort credits as I would have booking it myself. TRUST ME I tried LOL. Oh well.
    Any advise greatly appreciated!
    Tim

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have done comp rooms at NYNY twice. At checkin they told us we had to pay resort fee. At checkout we did not.

3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think the $20 sandwich will get the resort fee waived on a non comped room. I suppose it's possible but the sandwich is used for a free upgrade. If a clerk also waives the resort fee you need to remember that clerk and make sure you get him/her the next time :) The RF will be waived (usually) if the room is comped but it sounds as if in your case you are paying for your room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.